Текущее время: Пн мар 19, 2018 11:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

many different types 
Автор Сообщение
Сообщение many different types
Coaches are often invaluable sources of knowledge and can use their experience to help you address issues around nutrition, injury, pre-race nerves, shoes and particular Nike Free 3.0 V2 Heren races that may suit you. They can also point you in the right direction for running-specific physios, massage therapists and doctors, often saving you a lot of trial and error as you try to find someone to meet your needs.

Just as there are many different types Nike Roshe Run Dam of runner, there are also many different coaches and coaching styles. Some coaches have group training sessions while others will work with you one-on-one. Some coaches will work with you online, so you can benefit from their knowledge and expertise no matter where you live. The important thing is to find a coach you trust, you are Nike Air Pegasus 83 Mujer comfortable with and you are confident in. Your coach should listen to what you want and should be honest with you about your goals. For example, if you are currently a four hour marathon runner and your coach says “Yes, you can run 2:30 within the next 12 Adidas Eqt Support Femme months”, you may want to reconsider working with him or her!

Personally, working with a coach is, without doubt, the best thing I have ever done for my running. Having said that, it’s not a magic wand and it requires dedication, hard work and a little bit of heartbreak Nike Free Run 2 Herr every now and then. My coach has helped me realise I am capable of things Nike Air Max Zero Homme I never believed possible and has helped me become a much stronger, tougher athlete.

Чт янв 04, 2018 7:52

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]