Текущее время: Пт апр 27, 2018 4:12

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

buy are expensive running shoes 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение buy are expensive running shoes
I’m currently in my fifth year of university, and have just advanced to level 5 in the game we university students call ‘Money Savvy’. When I was backpacking around Berlin in 2012, I bought a loaf of bread and Nike Air Max 2016 Dames a jar of jam and that fed me for four days. Nike Air Vapormax Womens And a few weeks prior, I did the same trick in Wales but with peanut butter. It’s pretty sad, but you can imagine how much I Adidas Superstar Womens saved.

The last thing I want to buy are expensive running shoes, or expensive anything. I only own four pairs of high heels, but that’s actually because I have different-sized feet, and finding a pair of shoes that fit both feet is like finding a decent Nicholas Cage film – it doesn’t happen often.Because I have unusual feet, I was asked to head into The Athlete’s Foot Chermside. The lovely Jess at Chermside asked me to Nike MetCon 2 Womens test out their new fitting tech in store (called FITZI), which is like Suri, but for feet.

You walk behind the machine on a super sensitive black tarmac, and FITZI can see where your pressure, balance and instabilities are. You should be balancing your weight evenly throughout your walk/run. Unfortunately for me, (as FITZI and Jess pointed Nike Air Force 1 Femme out) I have Nike Air Pegasus 83 Womens a high arched left foot and a flat-footed right foot, and my weight lies in the centre of both feet. So basically I have crazy feet. Jess does an amazing job of making me feel completely normal (bonus points here).

FITZI films you as you walk down the tarmac, so if your feet are doing anything at all, it’s all on camera on an angle that you just can’t get from an Instagram selfie (which is a bonus). Then Jess casually pulls an Ipad Mini from somewhere and goes through all my results away from the front of the store to free up FITZI for the next in line. She spends 5 minutes just on the technologies and structures of the running shoes I need for my unique feet.

Чт янв 04, 2018 12:30

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]