Текущее время: Вс янв 21, 2018 13:19

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

motivates me because training 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение motivates me because training
"I was coached by the brilliant 100/200m Commonwealth Games runner Chris Perry. Chris used to say that he would only start shaving his legs when it was the business end of the season and he knew it was time to get serious. This was one of his triggers.

"But the main reason he shaved, and this goes for most runners, myself included, is for massage. Once we get into really hard training and closer to competitions I get regular massages and it's much easier without the hair."
"The reason can be summed up as 'because I think it looks good', but there are two main reasons:

Vanity: I've been training my whole life, my legs are reasonably athletic looking and shaving increases the definition of the muscles. When I'm warming up and on the start Nike Air Max Classic Bw Womens line I want everyone to know I've put the hard yards in and I'm here to race – not just to fill up a lane. It's a psych thing. I should mention that not many of the masters athletes shave their legs; it's more common among the younger guys.

Personal inspiration: I'm pretty attuned to changes in my muscle tone. When I move into a pre-event speed phase I get good vascularity on my adductors and good tone which is enhanced by shaving. I find this an effective signal as to when I'm near peaking. I can just tell by looking at my legs when I'm getting close to racing condition, and this motivates me because training in this phase is really hard.

"On race day I shave my head (No.2 razor), shave my face and shave my legs. It is part of making me feel fast (along with my race spikes and new compression gear). It's a very ritualistic and important Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Donnapart of prep for me.

"Adidas Stan Smith Dames I could have said it's for the Nike Air Force 1 Femme massage or wind resistance or something else, but that would be lying."

Вт янв 09, 2018 13:14

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]