Текущее время: Сб ноя 17, 2018 22:50

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

posting a retrospective 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение posting a retrospective
Lastly, I’ll be posting a retrospective analysis on the training for the HS kids I coach sometime in the future. It’s something I like to do following each season to see if the athletes progressed as expected, how their races correlated with training, etc. It’ll be good to look back and see how Adidas ZX 500 Mujer every aspect was developed and to see how an actual plan comes to fruition. Also, in terms of sprint training, it will give a glimpse of several of the concepts I’ve discussed above and how having Adidas Superstar Donna a particular emphasis on speed training changes how much is done and when it is done.A brief interruption on the Sprint training update for a congratulations to Ryan (for those who follow the blog, that Adidas Ultra Boost Mujer kid in the form video I posted a couple weeks ago) on a big PR, running 9:04 for 3200 at regionals. Unfortunately only the top 2 move onto state (he was 3rd), but you really can’t complain with an 14sec PR at the biggest meet of the year. Plus, as a Junior, he’s still got another year. (Edit: Tonight, Ryan finished off his season running 4:15, getting 4th behind two 4:10’s and a 4:13).

Once his season is done, I’ll post some training Adidas Superstar Mujer Rosas excerpts from the last season so that you can get an idea of how the whole training is integrated, instead of just reading my random rants on particular topics.

The race video is below (Courtesy of Adidas Neo Damen Mike Stinson, whose son ran a great race to get 2nd).It’s been a while since I posted a blog, so sorry about that. Training has been going pretty well now. I’ve had some hamstring problems so no real Adidas Superstar Damen Gold racing unfortunately. I was going to give it a go at Georgia Tech but the hamstring wouldn’t fully loosen up before the race (I think because I warmed up, then there was a rain delay and sat around for an hour+, then warmed up again), so better safe than sorry.

The good news is that I’ve been able to train fine and am rounding into good shape.

Сб фев 10, 2018 10:18

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]