Текущее время: Ср май 23, 2018 10:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

waffles that a friend 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение waffles that a friend
She was completely AMAZING. She easily did it. When she got a bit tired, we walked a bit more, but for the final effort she Nike Air Max 2017 Donna ran for five minutes. And you know what, she did 1.6 miles! But more than anything, we had such fun. We really talked and I really listened – something I realised I’m guilty of not doing with her sometimes…

What we talked about wasn’t exactly on the deep and meaningful scale – she talked me through the entire Nike Air Max 90 Damen Blumen plot of an episode of Teen Titans as we walked back up the hill after the run, and we discussed what instruments my mum and her friends would play if they were in an ‘old lady rock band’ (the band would be called Sylvie and the Three-Legged Wingnuts by the way).

We talked about the waffles that a friend used Adidas NMD Mujer to make us to eat on holiday in Wales when I was a kid, and how to make them. But, most importantly, I just let her lead the conversation and we really bonded.

It shouldn’t come as a surprise to me really that this was such a bonding experience. I think it’s why my running friends are some of my closest friends Asics Gel Lyte 5 Mujer because, as runners who run in groups will know, there’s something about being outside pounding the pavements that bonds you with people in a really special way. But I hadn’t ever considered applying it to my own daughter. Adidas Nmd Womens And I couldn’t be prouder of her, or the fact that she now wants to be just like Mummy and run marathons – the plural is flattering, too. I’m currently training for my second, but she totally believes in me, and that’s a wonderful feeling.

Due to my training schedule it was a couple of weeks before we got out Nike Air Presto Womens again, but on our second outing we did two whole miles! There was a little bit more moaning, and a bit more cajoling on my part, but she did really well. The overall pace was faster than our previous jaunt as well, even though we weren’t taking it too seriously and were having a lot of fun limboing under tree Adidas Superstar Dam branches (when a seven-year-old yells, “LIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO”, there’s no fighting it. You HAVE to limbo).

Пт мар 09, 2018 10:54

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]