Текущее время: Ср апр 25, 2018 20:59

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

can start handing off aspects 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение can start handing off aspects
But not all of the ideas they work on are their own. They’re also big on helping other entrepreneurs get their businesses off the ground.

“We've got another brand called Brydon Brothers that we work with in a slightly different capacity where a friend came to me and said, ‘I want to start my own belt business and I love what you guys have done.’ And we went, ‘Okay we'll help you do it’.They gave them Adidas Superstar Donna Bianche access to their designers and other resources and brought the business to life.

When building other people's ideas, James stressed the importance of who you choose to work with: “It just depends on getting the right people behind that brand. You don't want to end up running it yourself.”

And that's a wise choice considering Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Damen the number of businesses they've built and successfully launched.

Juggling Several Businesses And a Personal Life.

Starting your first business likely means you’re doing it all—at least until the money is right and you Nike Air Max 2016 Dame can start handing off aspects of it. And that can still be the case when you're starting your second or third, at least until you figure out a system that works.

“Certainly the hours in the beginning were difficult," James notes, "But again, it's working on something that you're passionate about. I've Adidas Gazelle Mujer honestly now found a very good work/life balance. I don't find myself working myself into the ground.”

Learning from their past venture, the group made the conscious decision not to over-extend themselves, spending a lot of time fulfilling retail orders and trying to "grow, grow grow as fast as they could" as most entrepreneurs might.

Instead they chose to focus only a few big retail accounts and their online store, taking their time to grow, which made their lives easier.

James says another helpful bit of advice was to be ever-aware Nike Free Run 2 Dam of what you’re good at and what you’re not-so-good at. If you’re a better programmer than a salesperson, then you complement your weaknesses with the right people.

As a manager overseeing the whole company, James reflects, it’s about having a vision for the business and “not getting your hands dirty in every specific thing”. As a product guy, that's where James gets his hands dirty. It's his favourite part of starting a business, after all.

Пт апр 13, 2018 8:39

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]