Текущее время: Пн авг 20, 2018 15:25

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

black hole when you went 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение black hole when you went
Pricing your products is one of the cornerstone decisions you’ll make, because it impacts almost every aspect of your business. Your pricing Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer is a deciding factor in everything from your cash flow, to your profit margins, to which expenses you can afford to cover.

That’s why it’s all too easy to get stuck on pricing when you’re launching a new store or product, but it’s important not to let the decision stop you from launching. The best pricing data you can get is from launching and testing with real customers—but you still need to start somewhere, with a Adidas ZX 750 Femme price that works. That’s what we’re tackling today in Ask Shopify.

Question:
Every time I try to research how to price my products, I fall down a black hole of articles and books and advice. Is there a simple way to price my Asics Gel Quantum 360 Womens products? If not, what should I focus on to get started?

Answer:

It’s no wonder you fell into a black hole when you went searching for pricing advice, because pricing touches everything from your business finances to your product’s positioning in the market. It’s a key strategic decision you need to make for your business, and it can be just as much an art as it is a science.

But it’s not a decision you only get to make once.

If you’re trying to find a price for your product, there is a relatively quick and straightforward way to set a starting price. Remember, just because it’s the price you use to launch Asics Gel Quantum 360 Femme doesn’t mean it’s the price you’ll use forever.

To set your first price, add up all of the costs involved in bringing your product to market, Nike Air Max 2017 Damen set your profit margin on top of those expenses, and there you have it. If it seems too simple to be effective, you’re half right—but here’s how it works.

Чт май 31, 2018 7:30

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]