Текущее время: Вс окт 21, 2018 21:29

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

decision to take on the challenge 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение decision to take on the challenge
It may have been many years since you took a dip in your local pool, so you may feel a little apprehensive. Check out the timetable at your local swimming pool and scout out the specific lane-swimming hours to avoid the pool being over crowded (and filled with children)! If you’re feeling a little Nike Free 5.0 Femme under confident, opt for the slow lane while you remind yourself of the Nike Free Run 2 Dame different strokes. Whether you’re a frequent swimmer or have not swam properly since your school years, Keeley would recommend that all runners looking to take up swimming as a cross-training activity take lessons. “Most struggle with breathing when it comes to swimming. There are limited opportunities to inhale during swimming, making it harder early on until the stroke mechanics are improved. Poor swimming technique can quickly tire you for the wrong reasons, so some lessons would be advised to get the best use of your time in the water.”Twenty-one year-old student Liz Daly has run from the Brecon Beacons to Cardiff Bay to support aunt Sophie Cunningham, who has Crohn’s disease. The inspiring young lady, who is currently studying at Exeter University, took on Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Dam the 72-mile challenge having had no previous experience of running an Nike Air Huarache Femme ultra marathon distance.

Having seen her aunt courageously battle with the disease for many years and remain exceedingly positive even through the toughest of times, Liz was inspired to take on the challenge. “My aunt soldiers on through pretty much everything,” says Liz, “she takes everything in her stride and whether she’s at home, at work, or with family or friends, deals with it impeccably. I think there’s an element of frustration when you can’t do much to help a family member with illness’ such as MS or Crohn’s, and so I guess this is one of the few ways I can help!”Liz admits that while her decision to take on the challenge was rather spontaneously made while tucking into a bowl of Shreddies one morning, the 21 year-old tells us that she planned her training very carefully. “I had set a 15-week training programme with increasing Nike Air Max 90 Damen distances as the event got closer,” says Liz, “but while this was a very good guide for me, I tended to listen to my body and how I felt at the time. If I wanted to run further I would push myself, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t.”

Liz’s training consisted of one long run of 17 miles, two medium runs of ten to 12 miles, and one smaller run of two to five miles per week. Liz also carried out core strengthening exercises twice a week at the gym. Such dedication led to Liz finishing the 72-mile run injury free, and in her target time of 72 hours.

Пт авг 03, 2018 9:07

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]