Текущее время: Пн дек 10, 2018 19:49

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

ground prematurely as I make 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение ground prematurely as I make
“The 1400 are what running shoes are pretty much supposed to be. That’s not to say that shoes that aren’t like this are no good. I know they are. And not everyone can wear one model. But running is supposed to be simple. At Nike Air Presto Femme some point we came to believe that our running shoes weren’t performance shoes if they weren’t, you know, all techied out and @$%#, because of, you know, marketing. But here’s the deal: Really good design—really good design—doesn’t need all that stuff to be legit. It just doesn’t. We just think it does, maybe because we don’t have faith in ourselves, or know what good design is, I don’t know. But the New Balance 1400 v2 is almost—almost—exactly what you need, and nothing more.”The New Balance MR1400 is a shoe that I’ve been long tempted by, but have resisted trying due to its relatively high heel-forefoot drop (9mm). My general experience is that most shoes over about 8mm drop don’t work well with my stride since I tend to be a midfoot to very mild heel striker. The higher heel can get in the way, and often catches the ground Nike Air Huarache Damen prematurely as I make contact. I had this experience recently with the 10mm drop Mizuno Sayonara – it’s a Adidas ZX 700 Donna shoe that a lot of people seem to love, but it just did not work well for me and I gave up on it after a few runs (my friend Brad reviewed the Sayonara for me here).

I finally broke down a few weeks ago when the New Balance MR1400 v2 came out (the women’s version is the WR1400 v2). I had some credit at Running Warehouse from a previous return and the shoe ticked all of my boxes with the exception of the higher-than-preferred drop (note: this was a personal purchase, not a media sample). It also didn’t help that some of my shoe geek friends who share my preferences have been drooling over the 1400v2. I’m glad I took a chance since this is one of the best shoes I’ve run in so far this year!The 1400 is basically a racing flat with a bit of additional soft cushion under the heel. Nike Air Max 2015 Femme It’s super lightweight (6.4 oz in size 9) and simple in its construction, both of which are features I like in a running shoe. It also costs under $100, which is a huge plus these days.

When I first put the 1400’s on my feet my impression was that the sole was Adidas Eqt Support Adv Donna super cushy, particularly under the heel (I like a soft sole). The feel under the heel was somewhat reminiscent of the Newton Energy, which is another of my favorite shoes released this year. I was a bit wary of the heel lift, but it didn’t feel very prominent when I put the shoes on, perhaps because the soft heel allows the foot to sink in a bit more than in a firmer shoe like the Mizuno Sayonara.

Пн окт 08, 2018 8:02

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]