Текущее время: Пн дек 10, 2018 20:50

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

have used these shoes 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение have used these shoes
First, lets talk about what is unchanged. The sole is basically the same as the original. Which I “trashed” for its incredible stiffness in my review. But what I didn’t know when I wrote that review was that I had one of the very first pairs of production Lone Peaks. Months after I wrote the review, Brian Beckstead of Altra confided in me that the very early batches had an overly stiff sole which they later modified for more flexibility. Adidas Neo Femme Don’t get me wrong, this is not a super flexible sole. But now I find that it moves just fine with my foot and has a much better feel. I have used these shoes in many different conditions, including wet slippery rocks, and have found the traction to be very good. As Nike Air Max 95 Femme with the originals, I cut off the “trail rudder” extension on the heel as I have found no benefit from it. It hits my opposing leg when I run, so I’m not a huge fan of this feature. It takes two seconds to just cut it off with a sharp pair of scissors and doesn’t affect how the shoe runs or grips at all.The “minor” update to the upper is not minor in my opinion. It is a complete transformation. The shoe now is supple and super comfortable. As expected, the toe box has a ton of room to splay your toes. The big change is in the new material. It is tighter woven, and Nike Air Force 1 Femme much softer material than the original. Everything is just softer and more supple. Putting the two side by side shows quite a few little changes in construction. On the original there are support overlays that are heavily stitched and made of thick material. The 1.5 Adidas Superstar Damen Rosa shows a much more refined approach. They also include a Velcro area to attach your gators, which is awesome. It’s hard to believe that nobody has done this before and it’s a smart addition.With the originals I had a hot spot that rubbed and blistered on the inside where the forward-most overlay is. This was due to a seam that could be felt on the inside of the shoe. There is also a noticeable seam in the toe cap that can be felt and sometimes grabbed by my toenails. The new design uses a completely different type of material (welded overlay) that doesn’t cause me any Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Mujer internal friction. The new toe cap, which also incorporates 4 drainage holes, does not have any seams that can be felt inside the shoe.

Ср окт 10, 2018 7:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]