Текущее время: Вт дек 11, 2018 9:06

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

here are my observations 
Автор Сообщение

Сообщение here are my observations
And now I am finally getting to the part you are waiting for, to describe how they performed on the run! As of this writing, I have put 75 miles on my pair in a variety of conditions Nike Air Pegasus 83 Femme as well as run types. I did about 20 miles on a treadmill, and all of the remaining miles were done outside; all on roads. I have used them for lots of 3-7 mile runs, as well as one run that was just about 10 miles. Outside, I have run them in snow, rain, and dry pavement. Unfortunately, it has been a VERY wet spring where I live in Michigan, so I have not had any opportunity to try them on trails yet. Based on all of these runs, here are my observations Nike Free 5.0 Damen and opinions.

Ground feel in these shoes is VERY good. On a number of runs, I ran along and tested out various sections of the road to see if I could feel them. I could feel everything from a tarred over crack in the pavement to small pebbles that were laying on top of the pavement. Depending on the kind of running shoe you prefer, you may view this ground feel as a good Nike Roshe Run Damen point or bad point. I believe that there is a time for cushioned shoes, but for the type of running that I think these shoes are intended for, the ground feel is an advantage.

The Flows are very light and feel like a “quick” shoe to me. I assume this is due to their close to the ground 13mm forefoot cushioning, and racing-flat style of design. I find it easier to run with a higher cadence in the Flow3 than I do most of my other shoes that are more cushioned with Nike Air Vapormax Damen a higher heel-toe drop. They feel very flexible out on the road, which I have heard is sometimes a rare feature in racing flats; as a lot of flats tend to have stiffer soles.

From a stability standpoint, I found these shoes to offer a really nice stable base and also excellent traction even in wet pavement. I think that the large amount of sole material that is flat Nike Air Pegasus 83 Donna to the ground and making contact adds to this feeling, and the combination of exposed foam and rubber seems to work very well for grip (in both wet and dry conditions) and also for durability.

Чт окт 11, 2018 7:08

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]