Текущее время: Вс окт 21, 2018 6:34

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

quantify the effect on heart 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение quantify the effect on heart
From a foot comfort standpoint, I felt very good in these shoes. Even with the minimal amount of cushioning, my feet never had any hot spots or soreness. The toe box is plenty large and offers lots of room for splaying. The only thing I noticed from a lesser cushioning standpoint is that I had some calf Nike Air Max Jewell Femme soreness after I did about 6 consecutive runs in them; which I think could be from the lower heel-toe drop than I am used to and possibly also from the lower amount of padding. As a side note, I have always had some problems going to minimalist shoes and sore/tight calves is a common issue that I have; so I don’t blame this on the shoes but it is more of a person “body” problem for me.

The one main thing I was curious about with these shoe is the effect of the “Fulcrum technology” and if I would be able to notice it at all. Upon first just putting the shoes on inside my Nike Air Max Command Damen house, I couldn’t really feel any huge difference, and even out on the run, I think the effect of the fulcrum feels very subtle. One thing that I noticed on many of my runs in these shoes is that they seem to encourage a nice forward lean and make you feel like you are Nike Air Max Zero Mujer “throwing yourself” forward. I’m not really sure how to explain it in words, but I think this is the intended effect that the Karhu designers were going for with the fulcrum. On the positive side, I never felt any sort of weird bumps or pressure on my arches like I have heard from some of the Brooks Pure line shoes and also the Sketchers GoRun series early models.

Another item that I found REALLY interesting with these shoes is that it almost felt difficult for me to run slow in them. Time and again, I would attempt to take them out for a nice slow easy run, but many Nike Presto Fly Femme times I ended up running faster than I had planned. I attempted to look at my HR data to see if I could have any real world support for Karhu’s claims that the fulcrum actually improves runner’s efficiency; but I didn’t see anything really obvious. Due to the fact that my Nike Air Force 1 Damen runs were in such a variety of conditions, distances, and paces; it was hard to quantify the effect on heart rate efficiency.

Here is a photo showing current wear after 75 miles, I think they are holding up very well and will last for many more hundreds of miles

Чт окт 11, 2018 7:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]