Текущее время: Пт ноя 16, 2018 21:57

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

easily imagine these 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение easily imagine these
I started trail running three and a half years ago in Vibram Five Fingers and huaraches, then moved to Merrell Trail Gloves, New Balance Nike Air Force 1 Femme MT10s and Inov-8s. Since that time, I’ve tried a lot of shoes, mostly of the minimalist Nike Lunarglide Mujer variety. I am a ‘forefoot striker’ and have come to like a shoe that offers flexibility (both lateral and torsional), is lightweight, and has enough protection and cushion to allow me to run anywhere from 50k to 100k without feeling like my feet have gone through a meat grinder (which is how my feet felt after running the Chuckanut 50k in Merrell Trail Gloves two years ago). No longer a purist-minded minimalist, I want all of the aforementioned characteristics in my shoe, but have a very short list of shoes that make the mark.

The original Salomon Sense meet almost all of my requirements, but came up lacking in the cushion/protection department when I ran more than 50k on hard mountainous terrain. This is where the Ultra comes in. Together, these are a powerful duo. When going out for a couple of hours, I grab the Sense, Nike Air Vapormax Dames when going out for a 50k or more, the Ultra does the trick.

Both shoes offer an incredible fit. Many runners have described putting on the Sense as feeling like they were custom made for their feet. I agree with this, and can’t imagine a more form fitting yet comfortable shoe. Salomon refers to the fit as their ‘Endo-fit’ approach. Be patient putting the shoe on, as it’s snug until you get your foot all the way inside. I recommend wearing very thin socks (Drymax Hyperthin Mini Crew is my first choice for these shoes), as the shoe was designed to be worn sockless and therefore may feel too snug with thicker socks. The insole was designed to be worn sockless (how Kilian prefers to run), but I still prefer the shoes with socks. There are some seams on the medial and lateral sides that are easily perceptible on bare skin, and I Adidas Superstar Womens Pink can easily imagine these areas leading to blisters.

Here is my breakdown of the difference Nike Air Max Ld Zero Donna between the two shoes:

Weight: Sense 6.4 vs. 7.4 in the Ultra. Super light by anyone’s standards.

Durability: Some runners found that the outsole began peeling off the midsole with the Sense. I never had this issue. There have also been reports of delamination on the upper. My only problem thus far with either of the shoes has been wear through of the fabric on the medial side of the fabric.

Outsole & Traction: The Ultra’s outsole is narrower than the Sense; however, this doesn’t seem to result in any difference in feel or function when running. Both have great flexibility and solid ground feel.

Пт окт 12, 2018 10:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]