Текущее время: Вс дек 16, 2018 11:53

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

more and more people 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение more and more people
How will physical retail space be relevant in the future?
With more and more people valuing the experience Nike Air Max 90 Femme Blanche and convenience of shopping online, I have struck out on a quest to re-imagine the importance of physical retail.

It’s clear that technological evolution is merging the internet with the analog world, and believe that retailers and brands will have a hybrid approach to selling their product. But Adidas Superstar Femme Noir in this new age of online dominance, what will be the importance of a physical space?

I see three key attributes coming into play. Human nature is wired to respond positively to serendipitous and spontaneous discovery in our physical world. We get excited Nike Air Max Classic Bw Damen when we find a new treasure. Brick-and-mortar were masters at triggering this response; the primordial nature of this response bodes well for its continued usefulness in sales. Consistency and a rich experience is important here and I see physical retail space’s primary function shifting away Adidas Zx 850 Mujer from being a place to buy things and moving toward a place that inspires the consumer.

The other attribute that a physical space provides is an ability to interact face-to-face with an expert who can curate a personalized experience. This is particularly applicable to product categories that are technical or highly personal. A classic example are specialty running stores.

The third attribute, is the human experience. The ability to engage all of the senses is a powerful attribute that is impossible to get online. Visceral experiences are far Nike Air Max 270 Femme richer and I believe that there will soon be a counter movement back toward analog realities of interacting with the product through touching, feel, and smell. There is a certain romance to this that is impossible to augment online.

So what might all of this look like? One of the things that I love Nike Air Max Zero Womens to do is challenge conventional thinking: Why can’t brick-and-mortar be mobile? How could a retailer or brand reduce fixed costs? How can they be where their customers are? How can a physical store build community?

My crazy idea is to apply the food truck Nike Air Presto Mujer model to retailers. A mobile platform capable of bringing their branded experience to the customer. I see it as a creative boutique on wheels that feels grassroots, personal, and intimate.

Пт ноя 30, 2018 8:58

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]