Текущее время: Вт янв 22, 2019 5:00

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

think we all have moments 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение think we all have moments
Hi Tori! Congratulations on a fantastic victory in the 100m. That was quite some dip! Are you recovered from the fall? Yes, I am thank you! Recovery is going quite well. I woke up the next morning barely able to walk but I Adidas Superstar Femme Blanche went from not being able Nike Air Max Jewell Womens to walk to doing a full warm Adidas Neo Femme up yesterday [Tuesday]. So everything is great!

What’s your favourite place to run, or compete? My favourite place ... Maybe Monaco, because of the scenery? And the crowds. Training, though, that’s Florida, at our very own Adidas facility there.

Do you remember your first ever race? No I don’t remember the first one, but I do remember just racing everywhere as a child, like in the trees, wherever ... I raced all the time.What’s your top training tip? I think my favourite one is balance work. Because my therapist always tells me that I can’t get stronger unless I’m balanced, and that’s something I focus on a lot when I’m training.

Do you ever struggle with motivation? You know what, I think we all have moments when we struggle with motivation. Especially when Adidas NMD Femme it’s early in the season. Nike Janoski Womens But we just have to try Nike Air Max 90 Mujer and remember what it is we are Nike Air Presto Femme trying to achieve, and try to get the job done regardless.

Do you ever listen to music when you train? Most days I do, but when I’m really trying to focus, I try to go without it.

Do you use it before a competition? Yes, I use it to pump me up sometimes, but when I am trying to be fully aware of what’s going on I go without it.

Do you like a running gadget? No, I’m pretty simple – all I need is some shoes and some gear.

What’s the best thing about running? To just know that I’m using my gift that was given to me. That’s the best part.

Вт янв 08, 2019 8:26

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]