Текущее время: Ср июн 26, 2019 18:55

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

when something snapped 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение when something snapped
Two hundred metres did it. Not even that. It was a couple days before a big mile race, and we were on the sixth of eight 200-metre reps. Rounding the bend in lane two, I was getting ready to Adidas ZX 700 Damen straighten up and push for home, when something snapped. It felt as though someone had got to the back Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose of my leg with a pair of pliers. I faltered, hopped, and tried to get back into some kind of a stride but found I couldn’t. It hurt too much. Out in lane eight, and subject to the inquiring glances of clubmates, I Adidas Superstar Donna tried desperately to sound cheerful: “Not a biggie – be all right in a mo.”I maintained just the slightest hope that perhaps I could run this off, and made a desultory attempt at a jog to the finish line, but the truth – and Adidas Neo Womens the pain – was swift and conclusive. Something had happened to my hamstring, and my hamstring Nike Cortez Damen didn’t want me to run. It wouldn’t be wanting me to run for quite some time, in fact. I was injured.

Nothing about this is all that serious. I’m not a professional athlete. No money will be lost, no career will be damaged, Adidas Gazelle Donna no sponsorship deal will be affected. Nor is the injury terribly bad. It will heal and I will run again and may one day even be a better runner for having had this experience (and many others like it). I do not expect or deserve sympathy. But I do want to talk about what being an injured runner is like, at least Adidas Tubular Femme for me, and I suspect others.

Ср янв 09, 2019 9:11

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]