Текущее время: Ср июн 26, 2019 19:58

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

parkrun logo or not 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение parkrun logo or not
I’ve never quite understood why people Nike Air Max Command Femme Nike MetCon 2 Mujer will Adidas Ultra Boost Damen happily (or at least more or less willingly) hand over in excess of £100 for running shoes, but then carp about a pair of socks costing more than £1.99. Some things are worth spending a few extra quid on – after all, they get an awful lot of wear and can be responsible, if ill-fitting, for some truly annoying running issues in the form of blisters or nail issues. Of course, as with running shoes, if it happens that cheap ones work well for you then lucky you. Not everyone is so robust of toe. Stance make my favourite socks, worn for multiple marathons and god knows how many miles. The fact that they happen to look rather cool is an added bonus. And yes, I want it, and I don’t care who knows it.Advertisement

Tribe Sports has an interesting backstory – or perhaps more accurately, ongoing evolution. Originally a community or social Adidas ZX Flux Damen network Nike Air Max 270 Donna rather than a brand, they launched using funds from Kickstarter with the aim of cutting out the middle man and creating affordable running gear. You won’t find them in running shops, as they only sell via their website. Since their launch, things have changed a bit, and they are probably familiar to many now through their parkrun kit. But all of their kit – branded with the parkrun logo or not – is really very good, as many of you will know. What you might not know is the the new ‘elite’ performance range, which is definitely pitched at a different level. It is technically superior and washes superbly well – a quality that might not be exciting but is pretty darn important for running kit. The fit is excellent, and the T-shirts are very breathable and lightweight, even for hot-weather running.

Пт янв 11, 2019 6:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]