Текущее время: Сб мар 23, 2019 4:12

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Some people 
Автор Сообщение
Участник

Сообщение Some people
Some people say that the most beautiful language is the most sincere words from the heart. It is simple and unpretentious, not a feminine expression. Some people say that the most beautiful language can give people the power to fight upwards, and it can drive away all troubles and sorrows. Some people say that the most beautiful language is the dance music in joy, the dissuasion in anger, the comfort in sadness, the laughter when depressed, some people say that the most beautiful language is the loud and screaming in front of the evil forces Marlboro Cigarettes Website, and some people say that the most beautiful language is warm in the snow. Discourse, some people say that the most beautiful language is when the teacher talks with the heart. Some people say that it is the first cry of the baby; some people say that it is the mother��s lullaby; others say that it is the passionate reading of the morning. It is also said that it is the sound of the bursting of the pods exposed in the sun; others say that it is the most beautiful language of the hot and rushing charge Marlboro Gold Cigarettes. For this essay topic, I think, pursue the baby. The crying is the purest, and the mother's lullaby is the most intimate. The child��s reading voice is full of hope and growth; the sound of the bean pod bursting is full of expectation and harvest; the bright charge is full of passion Buy Cigarettes Online Cheap, and it is the most beautiful in the last lesson of Victory Dude. The language is French. On the blackboard, "Long live the French" is always engraved in people's hearts; on the Tiananmen Gate, Mao Zedong solemnly declares: "The People's Republic of China was established!" The phrase "Deng Kunkun", this voice excited the hearts of hundreds of millions of people, At this time, this sound is undoubtedly the greatest and most beautiful voice. In fact, the most beautiful language is in your heart, right next to you. As long as you like, you can also say the slogan on the wall of the most beautiful and beautiful language classroom in the world. "If you find an excuse to fail, you only find reasons to succeed." "A person who avoids reality will be less ideal in the future Cheap Cigarette." "Patience is better than brainpower." It is short and powerful, and it is thought-provoking. Is there any reason to say that they are not the most beautiful language? The most beautiful language, it may be the long-sounding bird song in the forest Wholesale Cigarettes For Resale, or it may be the chasing of the branches. The frolicking birds may also be swaying in the wind, colorful flowers, or creeks that are laughing and rushing all the way... because they give the deep jungle an infinite vitality, let the tired people re-energize Fighting, bravely facing the early morning of life, although I was light-handed, but still alarmed the second girl, "Dad, don't go to work, play with me..." At this time, her eyes have not completely opened. I deeply felt her attachment to me. Just have time today, just stay with her. "Go, let's play together!" My sentence is the most beautiful for her. The excited little hand took my finger and tried to pull it out. My hand is too big for her, so I have to hold my finger. Excited all the way, laughing all the way. "Black swan, I am coming", "Red-crowned crane, hello"... Her pure laughter is not the most beautiful language in the world for me. It seems that as long as you pay attention to life and feel at heart, you will have the most beautiful everywhere. The most beautiful language, bother to find, you said, isn't it?

Чт мар 14, 2019 7:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]