Текущее время: Пт дек 14, 2018 12:11

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Saalfelden for five mo 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение Saalfelden for five mo
Authorities say Sacramento Kings forward Zach Randolph’s brother was shot and killed early Saturday outside of a bar in the Indiana city where the two grew up.

Police said that an officer heard gunfire at around 5 a.m. and found Roger Randolph bleeding between two cars outside of Hop’s Blues Room in Marion Youth John Franklin-Myers Jersey , which is about 60 miles (97 kilometers) northeast of Indianapolis. They said investigators don’t know the circumstances surrounding the shooting, but they don’t think it was a random attack.

Roger Randolph, who was 35 years old, had several brushes with the law, including for a 2004 shooting at a nightclub that wounded three people and landed him in prison.

Roger Randolph was sentenced to three years in prison in 2005 for his role in the nightclub shooting in Anderson, which is about 30 miles (48 kilometers) south of Marion and is where court records say he had been living when he was killed. The shooting apparently stemmed from an argument on the dance floor.

Zach Randolph was at the club that night and was questioned, but he wasn’t charged.

Roger Randolph was charged last year with OWI, the Indiana equivalent of driving under the influence. There was a hearing last week in that case, which was unresolved.

Zach Randolph led Marion High School to a state championship in 2000 before heading to Michigan State University and then the NBA. In addition to the Kings, he has played for the Portland Trail Blazers, New York Knicks, Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies. He is a two-time NBA All Star.

In a statement, Kings General Manager Vlade Divac called Randolph’s death ”tragic,” adding ”our prayers http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sam-hubbard-jersey , heartfelt condolences and thoughts are with Zach and his family during this painful and difficult time.”

Roger Randolph was also a gifted basketball player growing up in Marion, but he got into trouble and was kicked off the high school team. His mother sent him to a boarding school in Pennsylvania, according to a 2004 story by The Oregonian .
Thomas Dressen ended Germany’s 13-year wait for a men’s World Cup downhill victory on Saturday, upsetting the pre-race favorites in the classic Hahnenkamm race.

Starting 19th and taking advantage of improved visibility during a brief spell of sunshine on a cloudy day, Dressen sped down the 3.3-kilometer Streif course in 1 minute, 56.15 seconds to beat then-leader Beat Feuz of Switzerland by 0.20 seconds.

”I couldn’t believe it when I finished and saw the `1.’ I thought they were making a joke,” the 24-year-old Dressen said. ”I had to look at the timing board twice to believe it. It’s really been a dream to win Kitzbuehel one time. It’s incredible.”

Celebrating in the finish area and watched by more than 40,000 spectators, Dressen screamed for joy, holding both skis above his head before kneeling down for a moment.

”I was trying to soak up the atmosphere,” said the first German winner of the Hahnenkamm downhill since Sepp Ferstl won it twice – in 1978 and 1979.

Attending Saturday’s race, Ferstl was among the first to congratulate his successor.

”That Ferstl-Streif myth has finally ended,” the 63-year-old Ferstl said. ”I am happy that I can say now, `Thomas has won it as well.”’

Hannes Reichelt of Austria Authentic Mike Gesicki Jersey , who won the race four years ago, was 0.41 behind in third, and Aksel Lund Svindal trailed by 1.12 in eighth. The Norwegian, who won Friday’s super-G on the same hill, remained in the lead of the downhill standings, 10 points clear of Feuz.

The German men’s team had not won a downhill since Max Rauffer triumphed in Val Gardena, Italy, in December 2004.

Another victory, however, seemed only a matter of time after the young German speed team of Dressen, Andreas Sander and Josef Ferstl, son of the two-time Kitzbuehel winner, posted several top results in the past two seasons. Ferstl won a super-G in Val Gardena, Italy Brian Allen Jersey Elite , last month.

On Saturday, Sander placed sixth while Ferstl was 20th.

”We have a super team, also with the coaches, the ski technicians, the physiotherapists,” Dressen said. ”We try to learn from each other and that’s what brings us forward.”

A downhill silver medalist at the 2014 junior world championships, Dressen got his fifth top-10 result this season, including his first career podium by placing third in Beaver Creek, Colorado, in December.

”For me it is a surprise that it went so well,” Dressen said following his win on one of the most difficult men’s World Cup courses. ”I struggled in the training, especially in the steep section. Today I skied that well for the first time.”

Getting his first victory in Austria was special to Dressen, who moved to the neighboring country as a kid to study and learn racing at the ski school in Neustift in the Tyrol province. Also, he lost his father Youth Jonathan Cooper Jersey , Dirk Dressen, in a ski lift accident in nearby Soelden in 2005.

”I was in Neustift for a year and then in Saalfelden for five more years. That has definitely been the right way for me,” said Dressen, who was born in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. The Bavarian resort will host men’s World Cup races next weekend.

Feuz, the downhill world champion, was starting to believe he had won the race after his leading time was still holding up after 18 starters, with nearly all favorites having completed their runs.

Several racers, most notably Olympic champion Matthias Mayer and fellow Austrian Vincent Kriechmayr, led the Swiss skier halfway through their runs but lost their advantage on the challenging finish section.

”I am very glad with second place. In Kitzbuehel you are always glad when you get to the finish,” Feuz said. ”Last year I crashed here so it wasn’t easy to get that out of my head.”

The 78th edition of the Hahnenkamm races end with a slalom on Sunday.

Вт авг 28, 2018 7:18

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]