Текущее время: Ср окт 24, 2018 6:36

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

lighter in the wallet today. Tha 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение lighter in the wallet today. Tha
Adrian Peterson trains in Houston during the offseason Marcus Sherels Jersey , even opening a megagym in his adopted hometown a couple of years ago. So it’s no surprise the star running back would love to play his 12th season in Houston.

Peterson, 33, mentioned the Texans and four other teams as possible fits in a recent appearance on ESPN’s NFL Live.

“You know obviously I’ve mentioned Houston a couple of times,” Peterson said. “I feel like Green Bay wouldn’t be a bad look as well. Carolina. There’s some options out there. You know Miami. Down there in [Los Angeles]. That would be a nice look Drew Kaser Jersey , too, with Todd Gurley. You see around the league they have a two-back system. Guys are not really not pounding the ball 20, 30 times a game, so I think that leaves the door open for a couple of opportunities for me.”

Peterson also recently said he would be open to a return to New Orleans.

Peterson has posted his workout videos Jimmie Ward Jersey , hoping teams take notice. In truth, Peterson likely would have interest in any team that shows interest in him.

Donald Stephenson is $14,070 lighter in the wallet today. That’s how much the Browns can fine the offensive lineman for missing the first day of minicamp.

According to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Browns coach Hue Jackson confirmed the team will dock Stephenson Eric Rowe Jersey , who will lose $84,435 for missing the entire minicamp.

Jackson said last week that he would address Stephenson’s absence from organized team activities at the appropriate time.

“That will come to a head pretty soon,” Jackson said Tuesday.

The offensive lineman signed a one-year, $2.5 million deal with the Browns in March and is expected to be the team’s swing tackle. But Jackson made it clear the Browns are not happy with Stephenson’s continued absence.
Vincent Edwards Jersey

Вт сен 18, 2018 5:53

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]