Текущее время: Ср окт 24, 2018 5:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

e just don’t know w 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение e just don’t know w
The Houston Texans released right tackle Derek Newton on Thursday.

Newton tore the patellar tendon in both knees in a Week 7 game against the Denver Broncos in 2016. He didn't play again for Houston B.J. Goodson Jersey , sitting out 2017 on the physically unable to perform list. Newton failed a physical in March.

A starter for every game in 2013, '14 and '15, Newton got a five-year, $26.5 million contract from the Texans. He was a seventh-round selection in the 2011 draft and played in 82 games with 68 starts. His versatility showed when he also played some left tackle and both guard positions for Houston.

"I've always admired Derek Newton's work ethic and dedication to the game of football Chris Conte Jersey ," coach Bill O'Brien said. "He has been a terrific teammate and someone who constantly put the team first. We wish him the best."

Coby Fleener is running. He’s lifting weights. But doctors still haven’t cleared the tight end for football activities.

Fleener expects his brain injury to heal, but “we just don’t know when,” he said Thursday, via Josh Katzenstein of the Times-Picayune.

The Saints released Fleener in May with a failed physical designation as he continues to recover from a concussion that prematurely ended his 2017 season. He still experiences dizziness and what he calls “head pressure Fran Tarkenton Jersey ,” symptoms he didn’t experience with his previous four concussions.

Fleener, 29, wants to keep playing and remains open to returning to the Saints. Other teams have inquired about his availability, too.

But until his symptoms heal Kenny Stills Jersey , all Fleener can do is wait.

“I guess I’ve trained really hard to get to this point, and it would be not the ending that I would’ve written if it were up to me,” he said. “If I can end it differently on a high note, that would probably be ideal.”
Adidas Andrew Ladd Jersey

Вт сен 18, 2018 6:11

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]