Текущее время: Ср окт 24, 2018 6:50

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Ibraheim Campbell Jersey 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение Ibraheim Campbell Jersey
After completing the draft without a fullback on their roster Youth Mark Letestu Jersey , the Atlanta Falcons have added two candidates who were undrafted college free agents.

Among the 27 undrafted players who have agreed to terms with Atlanta are fullbacks Luke McNitt of Nebraska and Daniel Marx of Stanford. Barring other roster moves, one of the two could open the season as the starter.

Fullback was a priority position in the Falcons' search for college free agents because 2017 starter Derrick Coleman was not re-signed.

The Falcons also agreed to terms with running backs Demario Richard of Arizona State, Emmanuel Smith of Vanderbilt and Malik Williams of Louisville and Virginia quarterback Kurt Benkert.

Two in-state players, Georgia kicker David Marvin and Georgia State defensive end Mackendy Cheridor Jay Beagle Jersey , also agreed to terms.

Raiders defensive end Bruce Irvin didn’t filter himself when he posted an initial reaction to the team’s decision to trade Khalil Mack last weekend.

Irving wrote “no f—ing way” on Twitter, but he quickly progressed through the five stages of grief to come to acceptance. Irvin’s next tweet came 15 minutes later聽and said that the trade was a shock, but that the Raiders now had to “move on and win.”

Irvin has continued to look to the future since those social media posts, particularly when it comes to his expanded role as a leader in the front seven for Oakland.

“I’m excited Kyle Connor Jersey , man,” Irvin said, via ESPN.com. “I’ve got my young boys working with me, four days a week. Arden [Key] Andrew Ladd Jersey , Fadol [Brown] and Shilique [Calhoun], we work out four days a week at 7 a.m. If one do it, we all going to do it. It’s great, man. I’m looking forward to taking on the challenge and I think we’re going to be pretty good.”

Key is joined by two more rookies on the interior of the defensive line Youth Chris Wagner Jersey , which gives the group a younger look than the Raiders are generally employing this season. If they make good on their potential, Irvin’s prediction could wind up being on the mark.

Authentic Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys

Вс сен 30, 2018 6:03

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]