Текущее время: Сб авг 24, 2019 12:56

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop
Manny Machado owned up to his baserunning blunder in the sixth inning of Friday's Game 3 of the 2018 World Series.Following L.A.'s 3-2 win in 18 innings over the Boston Red Sox Authentic Josh Rosen Jersey , Machado admitted his mistake after he had to settle for a single while posing on a ball that hit off Dodger Stadium's left-center field wall."That was very, very, very, very poor baserunning by me," Machado said, perKen Davidoff of the New York Post. "I probably wasn't going to be on second base http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/josh-rosen-jersey , but very embarrassing."FOX Sports: MLB MLBONFOXManny Machado thought he had a home run on this swing...It ended up only being a single. ZF0ijtHdsaPer MLB director of research and developmentDaren Willman, Machado went from home to first in 7.17 seconds."At first I thought it wasn't going," Machado said of the ball he hit on the play. "Then I saw it take off up, and I kind of thought it was going to go out."Yahoo Sports'Jeff Passannoted Machado ran out a bunt single in Game 7 of the NLCS against the Milwaukee Brewers in 3.96 seconds.Machado's play this postseason has drawn widespread criticism. Brewers star Christian Yelichcalledhim a "dirty player" after Game 4 of the NLCS when he appeared to drag his left leg across the first base bag into Jesus Aguilar's calf.One "longtime baseball person" told Fancred Sports'Jon Heymanthat Machado is "basically following [Alex Rodriguez's] lead" when the former AL All-Star slapped the ball out of Red Sox pitcher Bronson Arroyo's glove in the 2004 ALCS.Heyman noted one MLB executive doesn't believe Machado's actions will hurt him as he heads into free agency this offseason.Machado, who is 3-for-14 with no extra-base hits in the World Series, will have an opportunity to redeem himself in Game 4 at Dodger Stadium on Saturday night. G Fiume/Getty ImagesThe Washington Nationals announced Wednesday that relief pitcher Shawn Kelley was designated for assignment following an outburst in Tuesday's 25-4 win over the New York Mets at Nationals Park.Kelley Josh Rosen Jersey Limited , who threw his glove to the ground after allowing a home run to Mets outfielder Austin Jackson, said he "acted like a baby," per Daniel Kramer of MLB.com. Nationals manager Dave Martinez called the reliever's actions "disrespectful to the organization.""You're either in or you're in the way. I thought he was in the way," general manager Mike Rizzo said, adding the incident was "selfish."Kelley was enjoying a strong season for Washington out of the bullpen. He compiled a 3.34 ERA and 0.96 WHIP with 32 strikeouts in 32.1 innings. His 35 pitching appearances were tied for the fourth-most on the team.The 34-year-old Kentucky native struggled in 2017 en route to a 7.27 ERA in 33 games, but he finished with a sub-2.65 ERA in each of the previous two years. He owns a 3.73 career ERA across nine-plus seasons.He previously played for the Seattle Mariners Authentic Julio Jones Jersey , New York Yankees and San Diego Padres.The Nationals must decide whether to place Kelley on waivers, trade him or release him within the next seven days if they don't return him to the active 40-man roster. Since the non-waiver trade deadline passed Tuesday, he would need to clear waivers before Washington could deal him.Sammy Solis and Justin Miller will take on more prominent roles in the Nats pen in front of closer Kelvin Herrera and setup man Ryan Madson.Kelley should generate interest either via trade or free agency given his track record.

Чт янв 24, 2019 8:21

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]