Текущее время: Сб фев 16, 2019 8:04

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

The Cleveland Indians announced Wednesday 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение The Cleveland Indians announced Wednesday
that they've placed star reliever Andrew Miller on the 10-day disabled list with lefts shoulder impingement Freddie Freeman Jersey , and that Tyler Olson has been recalled from Triple-A.Roster move:- Placed LHP Andrew Miller (left shoulder, external impingement) on the 10-day Disabled List, retroactive to August 27- Recalled LHP Tyler Olson from Triple-A Columbus#RallyTogether pic.twitter.com/ChsjcZ0YKQ— Cleveland Indians (@Indians) August 29, 2018It's the third time Miller has hit the DL this season, as pointed out by Bob Nightengale of USA Today. Miller is now 33 years of age and is slated to hit free agency this winter, so the series of injuries could hurt his value should he enters the open market.That being said, the Indians are able to be cautious with Miller and their other injured players. They enter play on Wednesday with a 75-56 record, 14 games clear of the Minnesota Twins for the AL Central lead. They're considerably behind the Houston Astros and Boston Red Sox, so the Indians are virtually locked in as the No. 3 seed in the American League come playoff time.advertising Credit: David Richard-USA TODAY SportsMiller has an excellent postseason track record http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-bobby-cox-jersey , having won the 2016 ALCS MVP for the Indians after dominating the Toronto Blue Jays. In the postseason that year, Miller pitched 19.1 innings and struck out a whopping 30 batters, picking up two winning decisions while posting an impressive 1.40 ERA.In 27 game appearances with the Indians this season, Miller has posted a 3.38 ERA with 33 strikeouts in 24 innings pitched. Given the season-long struggles of closer Cody Allen, it's very possible Miller assumes the closer role come playoff time. Trade deadline pickup Brad Hand could slot in as the setup man for Miller.advertisingMiller has posted a 1.87 ERA during his two-and-a-half seasons with the Indians, building up a reputation as one of the top relievers in all of baseball. If he can return to full health and have another strong performance in the postseason, Miller could land one of the richest reliever contracts in history come winter time. TOKYO (AP) — Miami Marlins catcher J.T. Realmuto isn’t letting trade rumors become a distraction either at home or in Japan, where he is currently part of an MLB All-Star tour.Marlins president of baseball operations Michael Hill has dismissed talk about trading Realmuto, but the catcher’s agent http://www.bravesfanproshop.com/authentic-bob-uecker-jersey , Jeff Berry, predicted his client will be with a different team by spring training.“It’s not a discussion for me to have, honestly,” Realmuto said Friday. “It’s not my decision whether I get traded or not. It’s up to the Marlins. Whatever they want to do with me, that’s up to them. So for me, there is really no discussion to be had. My job is to show up and play baseball.”Hill declined to say whether Realmuto informed the Marlins he won’t sign a long-term contract with them.The Astros, Angels, Athletics, Braves Tyler Flowers Jersey , Mets and Nationals are among the teams seeking an upgrade behind the plate.“To be honest, I am trying not to think about that too much right now,” Realmuto said. “I’m just out here trying to have a good time with my teammates here, kind of put all that stuff behind me until next week and just kind of enjoy my experience here.”The 27-year-old Realmuto was a first-time All-Star this year. He hit .277 and set career highs with 21 homers and 74 RBIs. He had a $2.9 million salary after losing in arbitration, and is eligible for arbitration this winter and again following the 2019 season.Miami finished last in the NL East this year with a 63-98 record.Meanwhile, Realmuto is having a blast in Japan. He homered in Thursday’s warmup against the Yomiuri Giants, which the MLB squad won 9-6. He is scheduled to be behind the plate in Game 2 of the six-game series against Japan’s national team at Tokyo Dome.

Пт янв 25, 2019 10:46

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]