Текущее время: Сб фев 16, 2019 8:33

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

This week, our friend, Patrick Judis of Cincy Jungle 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение This week, our friend, Patrick Judis of Cincy Jungle
Another week of football Limited Vonn Bell Jersey , and another week of our Interview with the Enemy series., answers 5 quick questions about our week 10 matchup, a battle outside in Cincinnati to face Andy Dalton and the Bengals.***AJ Green is an elite WR in the NFL. How will the Bengals offense replace his production against the Saints?The Saints defensive line is making noticeable improvements as the season goes on, especially up the middle. How is the Bengals offensive line faring this season?If you were the Saints Authentic Thomas Morstead Jersey , how would you game plan to attack the Cincinnati defense?Who is one Bengals player that Saints fans might not be familiar with that you expect to make an impact in this game?What’s your prediction for the game? Final score? ***A big thanks to Patrick for taking the time to answer our questions. Make sure you check out his work and the rest of the good folks at Cincy Jungle for tons of Bengals content. You can follow Patrick on Twitter @PatrickJudis, Cincy Jungle @CincyJungle, and of course you can always follow me @dunnellz. The Saints offense fared well in the first four weeks of the season and they’ll be getting a piece back in the lineup as they try to keep it going in the second quarter of the season.Running back Mark Ingram is back after serving a four-game suspension to open the season and that restores the backfield tandem that the Saints rode to great success last season. Alvin Kamara remained productive with Ingram out of action, but head coach Sean Payton said that Ingram’s return will help keep “wear and tear” from catching up on him later in the season.After four weeks off, Ingram doesn’t have any wear and tear and said Thursday that he’s raring to go.“I’m going to be excited, for sure Trey Hendrickson Jersey ,” Ingram said, via the team’s website. “I’ve had a lot of stuff pent up and built up and I’m ready to go. I’m hungry and I’m ready to play ball and help our team. We’ve been playing well so I’m just trying to make us stronger, to make us more explosive. That’s what I’m trying to do.”Kamara saw nearly 23 touches a game over the first four weeks, which is a big jump from his workload as a rookie. That number will come down, but his success in the expanded role makes it seem likely that Ingram will also see a drop from the 18 touches he averaged last season. www.nflshopoutlet.com/detroit-lions

Пн фев 11, 2019 10:58

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]