Текущее время: Ср ноя 14, 2018 3:06

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

take a risk despite the reports on 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение take a risk despite the reports on
The Jaybird headphones stay put very well Adidas ZX Flux Mujer when using the included (and removable) ear hooks which loop over the top of your ear. I have no fear of these falling off mid-run with the ear hooks attached. The Jaybirds also come with a variety of attachments that allow for a customized fit, and included among the options are ones that have little arms that slide into the cymba (much like the Jabras). With this attachment they fit pretty securely in the ear even with the ear hook removed.
No contest here in my opinion, the sound produced by the Jaybird is deeper and fuller, much better quality. This might in part be because the Jaybird is an in-ear bud that fills the ear canal. This gives better sound, but does reduce the ability to hear what’s going on around you which can be a concern if running on the road. The Jabras do a better job of allowing in ambient noise, but the Nike Air Max 2017 Womens sound is tinnier and not as rich.
Jabra claims up to 4 hours of talk/listen time for the Sport+, whereas Jaybird claims 6 hours of talk/listen time for the Freedom (both have microphones and can be used to take phone calls). I had a pair of the original Jabra Sport (before they added the + to the name) and it was not long before the battery lost it’s ability to hold a charge. I was lucky to get 30 minutes out of it – not good at all. My hope was that the new version Nike Air Max 2015 Damskie would fix this, and so far my pair is doing fine. But, there are numerous negative reviews on Amazon from people complaining that their device died after minimal use or stopped holding a charge (3/5 star average on 137 reviews is not great. Given my experience with the first edition of the headphones, this scares me a bit. I just charged the Jabras and did a battery www.neonray.co.uk run-down test while playing music through the phone and got a total of about 3 hours, 30 minutes of play time. Not bad.One thing I would like to mention in Jabra’s defense is that at one point I though my set had died as well. After doing the battery run-down test I recharged them because I wasn’t sure if they had been fully charged when I ran the test the first time. They wouldn’t take a charge, and all I was getting was a red blinking light which others have reported Nike Air Max 95 Homme as the sign of a dead device. Turns out I tried another USB cable and they charged just fine. The cable I was attempting to use first was a Belkin cable with a sticker that said “for charging only” on it so maybe it was only intended to work with a wall outlet an not a computer? Anyway, swapping the cable solved the problem.I bought the Jaybird Freedoms in 2012 and Nike Air Presto Mujer they are still holding a charge just fine (though there are reports of some issues on Amazon for these as well). I ran a battery run-down test on the Jaybirds as well and after a full charge they gave 5 hours, 30 minutes of play time. One negative on the Jaybird Freedom is that it uses a proprietary charging cable (one more cable to clutter my desk drawer).Given that both devices have had reports of battery failure, a look at the warranties for the respective Nike Air Max 95 Damen devices makes sense. Jabra offers a limited 1 year warranty, but specifies that it does not cover damage that results from “contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration.” Not covering heavy perspiration is a bit surprising for a device built for use while exercising. My guess is that this does cover battery failure for one year though if you want to take a risk despite the reports on Amazon.Jaybird www.aromery.co.uk also offers a 1-year warranty on parts and workmanship (should cover battery failure), but also offers a “lifetime warranty against sweat” (you have to register your device for this here). Jaybird makes a big deal about their products being designed for use while exercising, and they emphasize that their products are sweat-proof. The warranty even specifies that the product “will not fail because of perspiration Adidas Superstar Femme Noir for the expected life of the product, as determined by Jaybird in its sole discretion.” They indicate that the battery should last 2-3 years, so I guess that is a reasonable estimate of the “expected” lifetime of the product.Based one the more secure fit (on me at least), superior sound quality, longer batterylife, and lifetime warranty against sweat the Jaybird Freedom pretty much blows away the Jabra Sport+. At a similar price point, I really see no reason why I would recommend the latter for someone planning to use the headset for running (unless you really need a FM radio receiver, which the Jabra has). The Jaybird Freedom is the clear winner in this comparison.
I should point out that the Jaybird Freedom reviewed here has been updated and renamed the Jaybird Freedom Sprint. The

Пн июл 30, 2018 7:34

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]