Текущее время: Ср ноя 14, 2018 4:01

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

What it's like to return to Runescape following a decade ap 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение What it's like to return to Runescape following a decade ap
Изображение

It was the only game of its size and scale I had access to - it required was a dial-up online connection and a browser window. As an additional bonus, that meant I could play it both in your home and in school. Ten years on, despite cataclysmic adjustments and enhancements, buy RuneScape gold its own unique brand of overall accessibility is still going strong at a world where free MMOs are trivial, and also you do not have to wait for your parents to get off the telephone to log into.

Related: talking of free MMOs, here are some to test out in case your Steam pocket is empty. I recently tried to log into to a very old email accounts, which I could only do by searching down an even older login for Runescape. A username may bring back a lot of memories as it occurs, especially one like g0ds1ayer94. This saga got me thinking: what is ol' Runie like these days? Fuelled by nostalgia, I made a new account and started exploring the dream world of Gielinor once again.

In the ten years I've been away, Runescape has gone from a fantasy-themed chatroom to a fully fledged MMO, complete with its very own annual festival, a card game spin off and enough content to produce 12-year-old me weak at the knees. If you can think it, you need to actually download the latest version of the game.

It's a game that's maintained many of its own players through constant updates and unrivalled RS gold audience interaction; log off for a month and you might have missed something the community will be referencing for the next few decades.

And those are just the biggest changes: Runescape has also obtained around 650 other attribute upgrades in that time, not to mention innumerable patches and fixes which have been deployed. The fact that Jagex removed the Wilderness for three years still feels like an insult into a previous self - even though I wasn't playing at that time.

Lumbridge remains there, with its pair of Mischievous Imps still wandering the wiki RuneScape castle grounds amidst a sea of gamers barking the exact same immortal question at each other:"Will u be my gf?" Ten years has done nothing to weather this beast.

Сб авг 18, 2018 14:24

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]