Текущее время: Ср ноя 14, 2018 3:15

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

weekend was the increased number of 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение weekend was the increased number of
Three new lightweight trail shoes have just hit store shelves from companies that historically have not been big players in the trail market: Nike and Mizuno.
First, I’ve been hearing murmurs that Nike has produced some really solid trail shoes in the Wildhorse and Terra Kiger. I have yet to see either in person, but I thought I’d post some photos and specs here – I’m hoping either Nate or I will be able to Nike Dunk Sky High Mujer get a review up in the not too distant future if we can get ahold of a few pairs.The Nike Wildhorse is an 8.4oz, 4mm drop trail shoe with Nike Air Max 90 Femme Fleur a stack height of 23m in the heel and 19mm in the forefoot. It’s difficult to tell from the photos, but it looks like it may have a roomier fit than typical Nike shoes (most of which I can’t wear since they tend to be narrow).The Nike Terra Kiger is an 8.3oz, 4mm drop trail shoe with a stack height of 23mm heel and 19mm forefoot. These specs are almost identical to the Wildhorse, but MSRP is $125 for the Terra Kiger. Running Warehouse has a blog post comparing the two shoes and reports that the Terra Kiger has an additional “air” unit in the forefoot and an upper with more bells and whistles (I do like the look of the Terra Kiger upper better – reminds me of the Free 3.0v5). I also love how the Nike Air Presto Womens pattern on the sole of the Terra Kiger looks like a pressure tracing from a heel strike (see below)! The Nike Terra Kiger is now available at Adidas NMD Femme Running Warehouse.Finally, Mizuno adds the Ferus trail shoe to its collection of zero drop shoes (Update 8/2013 – my review of the Mizuno Ferus is now posted). The Mizuno Ferus weighs in at 7.9oz and has a stack height of 14mm heel, 14mm forefoot. It looks to be on the same last as the Cursoris, which is a very good thing since the fit of the Cursoris is fantastic. I’m very much looking forward to trying out this shoe! MSRP is $110, and the Mizuno Ferus is now available at Running Warehouse.One of the things that I noticed while waiting to pace at the Vermont 100 last weekend was the increased number of runners (and spectators) who were wearing Hoka trail shoes compared to last year at the same Nike Air VaporMax Womens event. I don’t have any numbers, but there were significantly more Hokas about, and I’d estimate that as many as 1/4 to 1/3 of the runners were Adidas NMD Womens wearing them. It’s a great example of a shoe that has met the needs of a targeted niche. I was admittedly a huge skeptic of the shoes for a long time, but having seen what they have done for my wife and her foot issues, I’ve become a bit fascinated by the brand.My buddy Josh just forwarded me a link to a Gearjunkie article that featured a photo of a new shoe from Hoka set to be released in SP 2014. It’s called the Hoka Conquest, and it sports an awesome looking upper and a new kind of midsole. Details are scant at this point, but there are some additional photos Nike Air Huarache Femme at the Chuck Fryberger Films site. It looks like CFF made a promo video for the Conquest, but you need a password to view it.In other Nike Air Presto Dame Hoka news, stay tuned as next week I will be posting a guest review of the Hoka Kailua Comp (hopefully on Monday if I can get it set to go). The Kailua Comp is Hoka’s take on a road racing shoe, and Hoka aficionado George Harris will be sharing his thoughts based on a few weeks of running in them.

Пт сен 14, 2018 11:09

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]