Текущее время: Вс ноя 18, 2018 9:40

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

maybe things change as we age 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение maybe things change as we age
The Running Warehouse blog just put up a post introducing the Nike Free 3.0 v5. As I’ve written on this blog many times, the Free 3.0 is a shoe with special meaning to me since version 1 of the model was my first “minimalist” running shoe. It led me on the path to where I am today with running shoes, but unfortunately I’ve felt like the shoe has gotten Nike Air Max 95 Womens worse with each subsequent iteration. The Free 3.0 v4 was among the most disappointing shoes I’ve ever worn as it had a truly awful upper – very little give/stretch, and very poor breathability.Well, looks like Nike may have addressed both of these issues in the Free 3.0 v5. The newest iteration, set to be released next month, has adopted a mesh upper similar to that found on some other shoes in the Nike lineup (see www.hijosdelvacio.es photos below). This looks to be a very positive change, and I’m looking forward to giving it a try!“The researchers found that shoe type “dramatically” altered running biomechanics in the adolescent runners. When wearing cushioned heel trainers, the athletes landed on their heel 69.8 percent of the time at all speeds. With the track flats, the heel was the first point of contact less than 35 percent of the time; and Nike Dunk Sky High Mujer when barefoot, less than 30 percent of the time. Shoes with cushioned heels promote a heel-strike running pattern, whereas runners with track flats and barefoot had a forefoot or mid-foot strike pattern.”This study is of interest because it looks at adolescents (no info provided on exact ages), and it seemingly demonstrates that type of footwear can have an impact on how the adolescent foot contacts the ground. I’m Nike Air Max Classic BW Womensactually surprised that patterns in the track flats were so similar to barefoot as my observations of adult runners in Vibram Fivefingers indicate that approximately 50% still heel strike on asphalt (this observation is based on analysis of video footage the 2011 NYC Barefoot Run), and this makes me wonder if maybe things change as we age (perhaps our form gets more ingrained and hard to change).A sample size of 1Nike Air Max 95 Womens 2 is very small, which is a concern when it comes to making comparisons, and hopefully they will add more subjects before the study goes through the publication process. The article also mentions something about performance, but doesn’t provide any data that specifically addresses performance differences between the conditions.I don’t have much more to say since this is all second-hand from another site, but it seems Nike Air Huarache Hombre like Adidas NMD Mujer we are being constantly bombarded by studies that are making the foot strike issue seem even more complex than previously thought!For some additional foot strike study coverage, see this article by Amby Burfoot on a study that looked at how running surface influences foot strike type.Also, check out the current issue of Outside Magazine which contains an article that discusses the pitched battle between the Adidas Superstar Mens minimal and traditional shoe camps – it’s sure to anger both sides!

Чт окт 25, 2018 6:47

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]