Текущее время: Пт ноя 16, 2018 3:43

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

has a 6mm heel-toe offset 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение has a 6mm heel-toe offset
After becoming very popular in the Japanese market, Mizuno has introduced the Nike Air Huarache Femme Wave Ekiden, a neutral racing flat, to the US. The name of the shoe is a reference to competitive relay racing in Japan, which is as much (or more) a part of the athletic zeitgeist there as Adidas EQT Support ADV Womens collegiate cross country and track & field are in the United States. With these competitions in mind, Mizuno sought to create a racing shoe that is light, responsive, and versatile. (disclosure: the shoes reviewed here were provided free of charge by Running Warehouse)The first thing anyone will notice about the Wave Ekiden is the light weight. They are under 5 ounces (for a men’s size 9, the published weight is 4.7 oz; my size 9.5 test pair weighed just under Adidas ZX 700 Womens 5 oz on my scale). The lack of weight means less total cushioning, which in turn leads to a firmer ride. In my opinion, this is a good thing in a racing flat intended for shorter distance Adidas NMD Mujer road races.The overall feel of the shoe is characterized by flexibility in the forefoot and firmness in the heel. The heel cup feels very solid to the touch, and underneath the heel and Nike Air Force 1 Dame midfoot, Mizuno added a lightweight Wave plate. From the midfoot forward, the shoe is made of very flexible materials; the upper is entirely mesh (except for one spot above the toe box, which I’ll get into in a bit), and the outsole is a combination of flexible AP material (like EVA) and rubber arranged in a dot pattern. This design approach leads to a shoe that doesn’t feel overly soft at impact, and feels very responsive with a quick transition to toe-off. In Nike Air Max 2017 Womens my opinion, Mizuno hit the nail on the head for a road flat in terms of ground feel and responsiveness.The Wave Ekiden has a 6mm heel-toe offset (20mm heel stack height, 14mm toe stack Nike Air VaporMax Dame height). Although this is a slightly larger offset than some other flats in the marketplace today, I didn’t feel as though the shoe was encouraging a more-pronounced heel strike than normal, Nike Air Presto Mujer and I find no wear on the heel after 100 miles logged in the shoes. They feel like a road racing flat should feel, and when running they aren’t noticeable in any particular way. A good flat should Adidas ZX 700 Mujer mainly disappear from your mind when you’re running, and these shoes do that.There are a couple of design elements in the Ekiden that I don’t love. Neither of them impact the performance of the shoe; I would call them both minor annoyances:1. Mizuno put a crinkly-sounding material in the toe box underneath the mesh (i.e. directly above your toes). In my opinion, this material provides no real benefit. What is does provide is that crinkly sound. I Adidas NMD Dames just took all of the laces out of the shoes and cut the material out of my pair once I had access to the toe box.

Пн окт 29, 2018 6:55

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]