Текущее время: Пт ноя 16, 2018 3:45

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

the adidas sponsored athletes 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение the adidas sponsored athletes
I’ve been Nike Air Max 90 Mens hearing a lot of hushed rumors lately that adidas is up to something. Apparently they have a new cushioning material that they are calling BOOST that is composed of thermoplastic beads that are fused together to form the midsole of Nike Air Max 270 Femme a shoe. These rumors were confirmed this afternoon when I opened the March issue of Runner’s World Magazine and saw a review of the adidas Energy Boost running shoe on pg. 92 (the sole looks very much like a wedge of Styrofoam; in unrelated news, I wrote a short piece on running shoes and injuries on Nike Air Presto Hombre pg. 68 of the same issue of RW).RW describes the shoe as having a “bouncy” feel, and reports that it topped 800 other shoes that they have tested for energy return after impact. RW also writes that BOOST is less sensitive to fluctuations in temperature, which means the midsole won’t feel as hard as a brick when Nike Air Max 1 Womens running in sub-freezing temperatures (something I have experienced often this winter).Time will tell if BOOST is just another gimmick or a truly revolutionary innovation. If they do live up to the hype, it will be interesting to watch the debate at the competitive elite level regarding a potential performance Nike Air Max Thea Hombre advantage provided by the shoes.adidas released a promo video today of a ball drop test showing the energy return of BOOST relative to traditional EVA foam. For now that’s all I have – I’ll add more details as I get them.A Nike Air Huarache Donne couple of the adidas sponsored athletes were wearing the Adios Boost this morning, due out in October, I think. Lower profile, like the Hagio, but with the Boost midsole, which is pretty obvious when you see it. It looks almost unfinished, but kinda cool. “Bouncy” was used to describe it, which I’d heard Nike Air Max 1 Womens before.adidas has always been good at making shoes that feel fast and responsive; that is where they are the best. I suspect that Boost will be the same kind of thing.Now if they would just drop the Adistar line.Propulsion horizontally is provided entirely by the runner, any horizontal shearing in the sole on www.neonray.co.uk landing will absorbed and when loading is reduce oppose forward motion. So for propulsion sake you want perfectly rigid sole.However, horizontal propulsion forces are far smaller and less important to a runner than size of the Nike Roshe Run Femme vertical forces that the runner has to generate on stance. Here a sole that provides greater energy return can indeed help, it’ll even help with pushing the heel off the ground – just a tiny tiny bit ??The amount of energy absorbed by the sole is an integral of the force over distance of compression, the Nike Air Max 97 Donne amount returned is then dependent upon properties of the material. The amount of energy return is always than put in, so it’s really a game of how much energy the sole absorbs through the whole cycle.If this sole is more efficient then it’ll be in reducing the vertical energy absorbed by the sole.

Ср ноя 07, 2018 7:29

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]