Текущее время: Вт мар 26, 2019 13:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Injuries open the door for big changes in the 49ers week 5 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение Injuries open the door for big changes in the 49ers week 5
snap count The San Francisco 49ers lost an ugly one to the Arizona Cardinals in Week 5 http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-adrian-colbert-jersey , but it was not due to a lack of offensive effort. The team filled the stat sheet, but turnovers, dropped passes, and penalties cost the team in a big way. This stat showed just how badly the team hurt themselves.The offensive “dominance” (for lack of a better term) is reflected in the snap count. You can view that below, or check out the gamebook PDF.The offense had 98 snaps, which the most by any NFL team in the past five years, and the most by a 49ers offense since the NFL-AFL merger in 1970. The 49ers offensive time of possession (40:12) was the most by the team since 2014. Suffice to say, the offense was busy.We saw some lineup changes due to injuries, with wide receiver impacted the most. Marquise Goodwin (quadricep, hamstring) and Dante Pettis (knee) were both inactive. The team activated Victor Bolden from the suspended list, and had Richie James active for the second time this season. Pierre Gar莽on led the receivers with 62 snaps, but Bolden was right behind him with 57 snaps. Trent Taylor had 50 snaps Brock Coyle jersey , Kendrick Bourne had 42 snaps, and James brought up the rear with 24 snaps. Gar莽on led the team with 12 targets, followed by Taylor with 8, and Kendrick Bourne with 7 (tied with George Kittle and Kyle Juszczyk).The 49ers welcomed Richard Sherman back from a calf injury, and he started and played all 51 defensive snaps. Ahkello Witherspoon got the start opposite Sherman, but we saw significant rotation between Witherspoon and Greg Mabin. Witherspoon played 29 snaps, whole Mabin played 24. After the big 75-yard touchdown to open the game, the secondary was not challenged all that much. They had some good coverage at times, while Rosen overthrew his receivers at other times. Aaron Rodgers will present a decidedly more significant challenge in Week 5.Another injury issue popped up as well in this game. Weston Richburg left the game at one point, and Erik Magnuson played 13 snaps. We’ll have to see what Kyle Shanahan has to say about Richburg’s status for Week 6, but I suspect he’ll sit the first practice of the week on Thursday (Monday Night Football means the practice week starts Thursday not Wednesday).49ers snap count vs. Cardinals, Week 5PlayerOffenseDefenseSTPlayerOffenseDefenseSTWeek 2 NFL power rankings The 2018 NFL season is officially one week old. The Monday Night Football doubleheader brought an unexpected New York Jets blowout of the Detroit Lions Authentic Richard Sherman jersey , and then a blowout Los Angeles Rams win over the Oakland Raiders. I would argue both games were entertaining, just in very different ways.The wrap of Week 1 means it is time to bring back our NFL power rankings. I have ranked out all 32 teams, although after only one week, there is still more questions than answers. With that in mind, I decided to go with a slightly more objective measurement for this first ranking. I ranked the teams based on point differential. With only one week under our belt, that means the 1-0 teams are the top 15 teams, the 0-1 teams are the bottom 15 teams, and the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers are right in the middle!I’ll move to a more subjective basis for these rankings in the coming weeks, but I wanted to use this measurement just to see how crazy this first week was. I realize the blowouts came against bad teams, but even still, it’s worth a look.The San Francisco 49ers show up at No. 25 thanks to their eight point loss to the Minnesota Vikings. It could have been a lot worse, but we saw the 49ers show some life in the second half. They had a legit shot to win the game Youth Weston Richburg jersey , but too many mistakes cost them.The Baltimore Ravens lead the way courtesy of a 47-3 thumping of the Buffalo Bills. I would have had the Bills at the bottom of my power rankings even in the subjective format because they look to be the team ready to lead the race to the top pick.The Los Angeles Rams are the closest to a most realistic ranking, sitting third after a second half beatdown of the Oakland Raiders. It looked like the Raiders might spring the upset, but the Rams defense clamped down and the offense caught fire en route to 20 unanswered points in the second half.The Detroit Lions are second from the bottom after Monday’s ugly loss to the New York Jets. The Lions are probably not a bad as they looked, nor the Jets as good as they looked. And yet, the Lions are in rough shape heading into Santa Clara later this week. I’m fascinated to see what the 49ers defensive line can do against the Lions struggling offensive line, and what Jimmy Garoppolo can do against that defense.If I were thinking of this subjectively, I would probably have the New England Patriots and Philadelphia Eagles at the top of the rankings, along with the Los Angeles Rams. Washington is intriguing to me. The switch from Kirk Cousins to Alex Smith is the big question mark for them. Some might view it as an upgrade in consistency, and they looked good in their opener. They host the Indianapolis Colts in a game they should win, and then host the Green Bay Packers in what will be their first big test of the regular season.Week 1 power rankingsRankTeamLWRankTeamLW

Вт янв 08, 2019 10:42

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]