Текущее время: Вс дек 17, 2017 16:58

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

I hold the Pandora charm for Love and Guidance 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение I hold the Pandora charm for Love and Guidance
I hold the Pandora charm for Love and Guidance

Treasured bought Motifs I did not have a single item of Pandora. In all honesty, I thought I might drop the brand because I just did not know enough about Pandora. No worries, I'm not dropping the brand. I'm sure going to share with you two of my Pandora bracelet stories.

The first bracelet that I started offers the traditional barrel clasp. I like my pandora charms bracelets to be symmetrical but it's possible to design them in any way that makes you happy. So far this bracelet is being done in red, black and silver who are my favorite colors. This past spring Pandora released a lady bug and I could not wait for getting this little bug on my bracelet. On my wedding day a little lady bug landed on my dress while we were taking pictures, at that time all I knew about the lady bug was they can were a symbol of good luck, which I loved having that land on me. Pandora states that the ladybug is linked not only to good luck but is a symbol of protection, and said to bring your true love back to you. Perfect lucky charm to have on my bracelet. pandora uk Every time I look at it I think of my wedding day and of my amazing husband.

Wedding

You will never be able to see the little lady bug crawling on my dress but may be the picture we took in your moment it was on me.

In the middle of my bracelet I have possession of the Pandora charm for Love and Guidance, which is an angel wing nearly small gold heart. Personally the angel wing represents if you ask me faith, strength, and grace, all things I try to hold myself to.

Pandora

My Pandora Bracelet

And then there is my baseball charm. pandora charms uk This one also I hold very dear, before I bought Motifs Considerable enhancement the general manager using the Great Falls Voyagers, a minor league affiliate associated with the Chicago White Sox. I worked my tail off to obtain and hold that position, out of 160 teams strenuous only 4 female general managers. I will be proud of these work I did and baseball will always hold a special place in my heart.

Voyagers Baseball

It will be the night we won the Pioneer League Championship, and Quite possibly with my Grandpa shortly before he passed away

Now Now i'm a layering girl so I have a second pandora charms uk sale bracelet that I like to put on. My second bracelet I made with my daughter, Marias, in mind. It has an M in the middle for her and then I used pink and white charms. The pink charms on this bracelet are roses, which I have always loved the rose and I think of love while i was little see a rose. Along with love, as creating this bracelet I thought of sweetness, and innocence. I just recently placed it on our new bangle that comes with engraved on it, Always in My Heart, which my daughter is always in my heart.

Ср янв 18, 2017 6:30

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]