Текущее время: Ср дек 12, 2018 23:17

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

That would be considered Maplestory M Mesos safe on mmogo 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение That would be considered Maplestory M Mesos safe on mmogo
Don't get me wrong, I do buy Maplestory 2 Mesos not miss spending months and months just hoping to reach lv 30 and farm mesos in maplestory. Hours spend outside KPQ, using scouts, auto-click and every dirty trick in the book in order to be. Just how many tons of hours did I spend grinding those undead monkies ? As bad as getting into KPQ, but you'd those whiners who did nothing but complain if you didn't know the JMS system for your password cubes.

I can't believe the quantity of time I spend grinding. Literally hours time just for two or a level, which was considered fast. I spent years grinding I could reach lv 90, and be allowed to join the Zakum raid that. Yes, I said raid. The electricity creep is wonderful. And the lag, OMG! The lag. It was a flip of a coin to if you wouldn't lag out. But it was worth it for the opportunity to be put on the Zak helm list.

I just wanted to reminisce a little bit. The game balance was awful back then, and also the grind was simply incredible.Possibly something would happen in the game, I still feel that MapleStory is my favourite video game, and will accompany me in my life. Really hope that my grandson could possess the possibilities also play a much better MapleStory game too, just like his grandpa(I'm 30 now...)

Hey folks, welcome to MMOak do you guys feel about the Kerning Tower in Fantasy Theme World that is new, is the version that you would love to see in the year 2017? Or do you have some ideas for your theme? Just come and talk with us:Before I have to spend too much time grinding that area, hopefully that patch comes . Properly fitting music really can Maplestory M Mesos enhance content, even if you find the remainder of it dull.

You can buy Cheap Maple story M Mesos from MMOGO and get Fast trade in Trade Station,please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html

Вт сен 25, 2018 14:01

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]