Текущее время: Ср дек 19, 2018 6:05

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

In the fifth grade, an art teacher 
Автор Сообщение
Новичок

Сообщение In the fifth grade, an art teacher
In the fifth grade, an art teacher came to us and we thought he was taking the wrong door. The male art teacher like him is very, very scarce! Now I remember that the art he teaches is best and most professional. He talks about pottery, paper-cutting, and painting very well. It seems like he has entered a tasteful story. One day the teacher asked us: "Who can you draw Chinese painting?"n I heard it, I froze and straightened. From the memory of the mind, in fact, I learned Chinese painting, but the technique I paint is very bad. My mother said that this money is used in spoilage, but at least there is more to it! I raised my hand to be a comfort to my past. I didn't think that the male teacher ordered my name and said that I would go to practice in the piano book chess classroom in the afternoon.ce practicing it. I think. Tell you the truth Newport Cigarettes Coupons, I used to be white. It's time to pick up the place where you are going back to your classes. The students I worked with (now I was at the same table) kept fighting and called out: ��Do you have a big picture Cigarettes Cheaper, big brother? Will you... Big Brother...�� My ears are germinating. Until the old man was not growing Newport 100S, he had already left school for tens of minutes. this way, it was always the case that until the time of May 30th, the three-course live painting contest was still in the county. I did not bring any of that material Carton Of Newports, but I still carried two scrolls. It was even heavier than Taishan. If it wasn't for the enthusiastic help of my classmates, I almost became the ��live painting artist��. Although the painting is a little bit (a landscapenately Marlboro Red, I still had a second prize for painting the mountain, otherwise I just took my own feet with a stone. The things that have been scrapped can be restored. It is already very good. However, since this award, I have a little interest in painting.

Ср июл 04, 2018 6:10

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]