Текущее время: Сб авг 24, 2019 13:49

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

www.thetexanslockerroom.com 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение www.thetexanslockerroom.com
The Texans lost against the Giants last Sunday to remain one of three teams without a victory in the 2018 season Justin Reid Jersey White , but there was at least one positive sign to take away from the game.Defensive end J.J. Watt recorded his first sack since fracturing his leg in Week Five of the 2017 season and then added two more along with a forced fumble before the day was out. On Wednesday, Watt said he felt it was a sign that things are coming back but that he does not yet feel he’s recovered his old form.“I think it’s coming back little by little,” Watt said, via the Houston Chronicle. “I think last game it started to show up on the stat line more maybe than it did the first couple games, but I think it’s still a work in progress.聽I still have a lot to improve on and get better at. I’m by no means where I want to be yet, but we’re getting there.”The hope in Houston was that the return of players like Watt, Deshaun Watson and Whitney Mercilus would allow the team to break from the gate at full speed. That has not happened Womens Ryan Griffin Jersey , which is reflected by a record that needs to get better quickly if their continued progress from those players is going to have any meaningful impact this season. Matt Weston and BFD review the Texans’ win over the Jaguars and preview the wild card playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts."Every drop of blood in my body has been sucked out and replaced with gravy.Shiny red and green paper is shrapnel all around my house.My burps still taste like tequila, black-eyed peas, and cold brew coffee. I’m ready for a new year. I’m ready for the 2018 NFL Playoffs. SUBSCRIBE BELOW.This week, Matt, BFD, and Luke discuss the Texans’ 20-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, and preview the Wildcard matchup between Houston and Indianapolis. Topics include Deshaun Watson’s use as a runner Womens Stephen Anderson Jersey , J.J. Watt’s gilded 2018, DeAndre Hopkins versus Jalen Ramsey, how Houston can limit the Colts’ passing attack, why Bill O’Brien needs to be aggressive with his playcalling, and Deshaun Watson v. the blitz.SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The show has changed a little bit. We still need questions from you. Post whatever you have for us below. No matter how intelligent, silly, or trivial they may be http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-senio-kelemete-jersey , we will get to them at some point during the show. We are recording at 7:00 p.m. CST today, so put some money in the piggy bank before then. . SUBSCRIBE BELOW.The direct link is here, and the embedded player is below:MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE:You can subscribe on iTunes here.You can subscribe on Android/Google here. You can subscribe/listen on Spotify here.You can subscribe/listen on Stitcher here.Please subscribe, and write a lovely review and give us that three stars out of five rating we deserve. Keep that in mind when you download the episode this week. I’m trying to buy some kombucha.Thanks for staying awhile and listening. Enjoy the show while you do whatever it is that you do.

Вт май 14, 2019 8:08

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]