Текущее время: Чт май 26, 2022 14:01

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 56 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.
 Историческая справка. 
Автор Сообщение
Участник

Сообщение Tokyo Olympics
Artemi Panarin scored 6:02 into overtime to give the Columbus Blue Jackets a 4-3 victory over the Washington Capitals on Thursday night in Game 1 of their first-round playoff series.

Panarin made an incredible individual move to drive by fellow Russian Dmitry Orlov and went backhand-to-forehand to beat Philipp Grubauer top shelf.

Game 2 is Sunday night in Washington.

Alexander Wennberg Ryan Switzer Jersey Raiders , Thomas Vanek and Seth Jones scored in regulation, and Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 27 shots for Columbus, which got two power-play goals to continue a strong trend since the trade deadline.

Wennberg left the game with an upper-body injury in the third period and didn’t return. Jones, son of former NBA player Popeye Jones, drew a penalty late in the third period, almost put the puck in his own net and tied it on the ensuing power play with 4:26 left in regulation to send the game to overtime.

Washington got two power-play goals from Evgeny Kuznetsov on Josh Anderson’s five-minute major penalty for boarding Michal Kempny and an even-strength goal on the rush in the third period by Devante Smith-Pelly. Grubauer, who got the nod to start over 2016 Vezina Trophy-winning goaltender Braden Holtby Browns Game Jerseys , made 23 saves in his second career playoff start.

LIGHTNING 5, DEVILS 2

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) – Tampa Bay got early goals from four players – none of them named Nikita Kucherov or Steven Stamkos – before holding off New Jersey in Game 1.

Ondrej Palat, Tyler Johnson and Yanni Gourde scored, helping the Lightning build a 3-0 lead that New Jersey trimmed to one goal before Alex Killorn and Kucherov, who added an empty-netter, finished off the win.

Taylor Hall scored an unassisted goal in the second period Derwin James Jersey Elite , then assisted on Travis Zajac’s power-play goal that cut it to 3-2 midway through third against Andrei Vasilievskiy.

Killorn’s shot over the glove of goalie Kevin Kincaid’s glove restored a two-goal lead before Kucherov, who led the Lightning with 100 points this season, ensured there would be no comeback.

Vasilievskiy made 29 saves.

Game 2 is Saturday at Amalie Arena.

SHARKS 3, DUCKS 0

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) – Evander Kane scored two goals in his first career playoff game, Martin Jones made 25 saves and the Sharks beat the Ducks in their first-round series opener.

Brent Burns also scored and captain Joe Pavelski had two assists during a three-goal second period to help the Sharks easily take early control in the series between California rivals. San Jose and Anaheim have been regular playoff teams for the past 15 years, yet are meeting in the postseason for only the second time.

John Gibson stopped 30 shots for the Ducks Buccaneers Cheap Jerseys , who lost a series opener at home in their third consecutive playoff series. Anaheim had won seven straight home games down the regular-season stretch, losing in regulation at home just once in 17 games since late January.

Game 2 is Saturday night at Honda Center.

BRUINS 5, MAPLE LEAFS 1

BOSTON (AP) – Brad Marchand, David Backes and David Krejci each scored a power-play goal, and Tuukka Rask stopped 26 shots in Boston’s Game 1 victory over Toronto.

David Pastrnak also scored for Boston, and Sean Kuraly bunted one out of the air and into the net over goalie Frederik Andersen to make it 4-1 with seven minutes gone in the third period. Krejci bounced it in off Andersen from behind to make it 5-1 after Toronto’s Nazem Kadri was thrown out of the game and given a five-minute major for an elbow to Tommy Wingels‘ head.

Zach Hyman scored Toronto’s only goal, and Andersen made 35 saves.

Game 2 is Saturday night in Boston.

PREDATORS 5 Youth Nick Nelson Jersey , AVALANCHE 2

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) – Filip Forsberg scored twice in the third period and Nashville rallied to beat Colorado in Game 1 of the first-round Western Conference series.

Pekka Rinne made 25 saves, including a handful on Colorado’s Hart Trophy candidate Nathan MacKinnon.

Austin Watson had a goal and an assist for Nashville, which has won 11 straight over Colorado. Craig Smith and Colton Sissons scored a goal apiece, and Ryan Johansen had two assists.

Nikita Zadorov and Blake Comeau scored for Colorado.

Game 2 is Saturday in Nashville.Изображение

. Womens Chase Edmonds Jersey , Authentic Womens JK Scott Jersey , Authentic Womens Rashaad Penny Jersey , Womens Thomas Rawls Jersey ,

Пт июл 13, 2018 7:55
Участник

Сообщение the Mets.
ATLANTA — Mike Soroka baffled the New York Mets for six innings on May 1 in his major league debut at Citi Field Armani Watts Jersey Chiefs , allowing six hits and a run while walking none and striking out five in a 3-2 victory by the Atlanta Braves.

The rookie right-hander didn’t fare as well in his next two starts, though, and he faces the Mets at SunTrust Field on Wednesday after having missed nearly four weeks because of a shoulder strain.

The Braves (38-28) are looking for a sweep of the two-game series after winning 8-2 on Tuesday night to take over sole possession of first place in the National League East and send the skidding Mets (28-35) to their 14th loss in the past 17 games.

“When you’re scoring runs at the anemic rate that we have, something hasn’t worked,” Mets general manager Sandy Alderson said before the game. “From that standpoint, I take total responsibility for where we are. I’m not happy about it. But at the same time Broncos Elite Jerseys , the job now is to figure out how to fix it and improve it. We are focused on getting the team back to where it was many weeks ago.”

The Braves had planned to give Soroka three minor league rehab starts, but they will activate the 20-year-old Canadian from the disabled list after just two to face the Mets following a 73-pitch outing for Triple-A Gwinnett last week.

“He came out of everything really well and the reports were really good,” manager Brian Snitker said. “So, we just decided to let him have (the start).”

Soroka (1-1, 3.68 ERA) was matched against hard-throwing Noah Syndergaard in his debut and this time his mound opponent will be Mets ace Jacob deGrom.

DeGrom (4-1, 1.57 ERA) will be making his fourth start against the Braves this season and has yet to have a decision despite a 0.50 ERA.

DeGrom Youth Dontae Johnson Jersey , the victim of lack of run support and bullpen failures, took his first loss Friday while turning in another quality start, allowing four hits and two earned runs over eight innings against the New York Yankees while striking out eight.

The right-hander struck out 13 over seven innings against the Chicago Cubs while getting a no-decision in his start prior to that and lost a chance for a win in Atlanta on May 28 when the Braves’ Charlie Culberson hit a two-run walk-off homer in the ninth inning against reliever Seth Lugo.

“I think it’s frustrating no matter what, whether I’m pitching or not,” deGrom said. “We don’t want to lose and when we do lose games, it’s frustrating for everybody. Obviously Cheap Dallas Cowboys T-Shirts , that’s not what we’re trying to do.”

DeGrom’s ERA is the best in the National League by nearly a half run and he is second with 106 strikeouts in 80 1/3 innings. Yet he has just four victories in 13 starts and has received a no-decision eight times.

Before the loss to the Yankees, deGrom had allowed one run or less in eight consecutive starts and he has done it nine times this season.

DeGrom is 5-3 with a 1.84 ERA in 14 career starts against the Braves, striking out 98 in 88 innings.

The 27-year-old former Stetson University shortstop has allowed just 11 hits and a run over 18 innings in his three no-decision against Atlanta this season and has 25 strikeouts to five walks.

Soroka, a first-round draft pick in 2015, made it through just four innings in a loss to San Francisco after his impressive debut against the Mets, then began feeling shoulder discomfort while pitching 4 2/3 innings at Miami in his third start.

Soroka totaled just eight innings in his two minor league rehab appearances Houston Texans Jerseys Womens , but struck out seven over 4 1/3 innings for Gwinnett against Syracuse last week and the Braves decided he was ready to fill an open rotation spot against the Mets.
Изображение
“He can go 85, 90 (pitches), which is all he would probably be doing anyway,” Snitker said.

. Cheap Harrison Barnes Jersey , Authentic Womens John Franklin-Myers Jersey , Womens Troy Niklas Jersey , Authentic Womens Rasheem Green Jersey ,

Пт июл 13, 2018 8:05
Участник

Сообщение matchup in 2015
For fans of the Minnesota Vikings Trent Murphy Jersey Bills , at least the ones old enough to drive, there’s a score to be settled with the New Orleans Saints.

Eight years ago, the last Minnesota team considered a strong Super Bowl contender was on the verge of victory in New Orleans in the NFC championship game despite four earlier turnovers inside the raucous Superdome.

That was until the infamous 12-men-in-the-huddle penalty with 19 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter pushed the Vikings out of field goal range and preceded Brett Favre’s ill-fated throw across his body that was intercepted by Tracy Porter to force overtime and steer the Saints toward the franchise’s only title. The bitterness in Minnesota toward the team in black and gold only increased two years later when an NFL investigation concluded then-New Orleans defensive coordinator Gregg Williams encouraged a bounty system designed to financially reward players for hitting and injuring Favre.

There’s only one player, defensive end Brian Robison, who’s still around from that season, however. That painful stumble at the end of the most important game the Vikings have played in almost two decades doesn’t mean much at all to the guys on the 2017 roster.

”We just have to come out and play our game Jonathan Cooper Jersey 49ers , regardless of who’s mad at who for whatever reason,” wide receiver Jarius Wright said.

Head coach Mike Zimmer was actually sitting in the seats that evening, with his defensive coordinator duties for Cincinnati on break with the Bengals already eliminated from the playoffs. His son, Adam Zimmer, was an assistant linebackers coach for New Orleans that year.

”I was just sitting there observing. I wasn’t really rooting for anybody or anything like that,” Zimmer said Youth Jordan Akins Jersey , before revealing his drink of choice on Bourbon Street that day: ”I had some of those hurricanes.”

For these Vikings, the Saints simply represent their first obstacle to being the first team to play in a Super Bowl in its home stadium. They had to wait until the very end of their bye week to find out who they would be facing in the divisional round game, with the Saints topping the Carolina Panthers 31-26 in New Orleans on Sunday night.

”I think they understand the magnitude of where we’re at in the playoffs and that New Orleans is a heck of a football team,” Zimmer said on Monday afternoon, when the Vikings reconvened for preparation.

The Vikings beat the Saints 29-19 in the season opener , when Sam Bradford was their quarterback and Dalvin Cook was the running back for an offense that took full advantage of a young defense trying to get set. The Saints also still had Adrian Peterson in their backfield then Christian Kirk Jersey Cardinals , before trading him to the Arizona Cardinals and clearing space for rookie Alvin Kamara to elevate his role next to Mark Ingram.

”From the first time we played them to now, it’s totally different,” Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes said.

For both teams, really. September was so long ago.

”I would expect that they’ve kind of grown into their own identity now,” Saints linebacker Manti Te’o said. ”I don’t expect to see the same team that we saw Week 1, and I know they don’t expect to see the same team they saw in Week 1 Isaac Yiadom Jersey Broncos , too.”

Bradford has resumed practicing, but he likely will remain on injured reserve this week with Teddy Bridgewater backing up Case Keenum at quarterback.

”We’ll just take our time,” Zimmer said of Bradford’s status, ”and see how it goes.”

Изображение
. Womens Mike Remmers Jersey , Kansas City Chiefs Customized Jerseys , Womens Brandon Parker Jersey , Womens Malik Jefferson Jersey ,

Пт июл 13, 2018 10:48
Участник

Сообщение high-scoring innings
Mashaun Alston’s office has a corkboard with pictures of some of the kids he has helped over the years. A basketball player in his uniform. A row of smiling teenagers.

On one side of the room there is a framed quote that reads Youth Lamar Jackson Jersey , ”All those who achieve great things are great dreamers.”

Alston, 41, is definitely dreaming. In one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in Chicago, he is dreaming of more graduations and birthday parties. Life for a group of kids on the edge.

”I can be overwhelmed, but then when I go home … I never say I’m not doing this, I always reflect and say, `Wow, this kid is going through this,’ and then the next day, I’m renewed,” Alston said.

Alston is a therapist in Choose to Change, a five-month program that aims to reduce youth violence through therapy and mentorship. And it very well might be gone by now if not for the effort of one unusual coalition.

The Cubs, White Sox Jonathan Allen Jersey Redskins , Bears, Bulls and Blackhawks. The titans of Chicago sports, united with a singular purpose.

Near the end of a violent 2016 in Chicago, Roseanna Ander went to a meeting. Ander, the executive director of the University of Chicago Crime Lab, goes to a lot of meetings, but this one was different.

The room included White Sox owner Jerry Reinsdorf and his son, Michael, the president and chief operating officer of the Bulls. Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts and his sister, Laura, who also is part of the Cubs’ ownership group, were there. Same for Bears chairman George McCaskey and Blackhawks owner Rocky Wirtz.

”It was like a very Godfather-esque moment,” Ander said with a grin.

Concerned about a precipitous rise in violent crime – Chicago had 762 homicides in 2016 Youth Jason Sanders Jersey , a 64 percent increase from 485 in the previous year – the city’s most prominent sports executives had an idea, and they were looking for help.

”They decided that this was a very unprecedented challenge facing the city and they wanted to do something unprecedented,” Ander said, ”and that was really to try to see if putting their resources together that they might be able to do something more significant than they could each do independently.”

It began with Jerry Reinsdorf, 82, who once lived in some of the South Side neighborhoods that have been racked by violence. He took the idea of a united effort to the rest of the owners, and they quickly signed on for what became the Chicago Sports Alliance.

Then came the tricky part.

”It became very clear that we really didn’t understand what was behind the homicides and the violence,” Michael Reinsdorf said. ”We all had ideas and theories, but we really weren’t as educated as we should be.

”We decided instead of just jumping in there and making some type of investment, let’s get smarter.”

That led the group to Ander and the Crime Lab, which was created in 2008 following the shooting death of a graduate student at the University of Chicago to study crime and develop and evaluate crime-reduction programs. While the room grabbed Ander’s attention, her presentation struck a chord with the group.

”It’s just tough,” Michael Reinsdorf said. ”I have kids and we teach our kids that they can dream and they can do anything they want and they have such incredible opportunities. But the kids that we’re talking about trying to help in some of these communities M.J. Stewart Jersey Buccaneers , their dreams are totally different than the dreams of like my children.

”Their dreams are like, surviving. … Their expectations are I won’t live a long life.”

Alston had a group session in May where only one of the six young men showed. It was a nice day in Chicago and graduation festivities were in full swing.

The 17-year-old who made it to the session was depressed about the death of his cousin in January. He wanted to retaliate sometimes, but he said the program was keeping him on the right track.

”He says, `Yeah, but this group,’ he says, `since I’ve been coming in February is helping me think,”’ Alston said.

A buoyed Alston kept going, sitting straight up in his chair in a common room down the hall from his office on the city’s South Side.

”You know just with the people he knows, the family he’s involved with, it’d be easy to go and retaliate,” he continued.

”I want you to think logical. If you go retaliate and you’re 17, there’s two things going to happen. You may get away with it for a little bit. But you’re going to end up dead because they’re going to retaliate Authentic Customized Dolphins Jerseys , or you’re going to be in jail and you’re 17, I want you to get to my age.”

The Chicago Sports Alliance was unveiled in December. The teams announced a total of $1 million in one-time grants for Choose to Change, the Crime Lab and for training for embedded civilian analysts who work with the police department to develop strategies to reduce crime in the city’s most violent areas.

While the money provided a lift, the alliance itself might have made an even bigger statement.

”It’s not just the dollars, but I think it’s kind of who they are, their ability to have influence with such a huge range of the population,” Ander said. ”But I do think for me the most important thing was sending a message that this isn’t just somebody else’s problem to fix.”
Изображение
The funding for Choose to Change had run out by the end of 2017, so the money from the alliance kept it alive for the first part of this year. Another group of teenagers w. Womens Jeff Locke Jersey , Adidas Clayton Keller Jersey , Cheap Reggie Miller Jersey , Authentic Womens Kendall Wright Jersey ,

Пт июл 13, 2018 10:57
Участник

Сообщение HORNETS SEASON
Brayden McNabb scored against his former team in the second period Customized Seattle Seahawks Jerseys , lifting Vegas to a 1-0 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday night that made the Golden Knights the first expansion team in NHL history to sweep its first playoff series.

Marc-Andre Fleury turned in another stellar performance, stopping 31 shots as the Knights finished off their fourth one-goal victory of the series. It was his second shutout of the series.

The Knights poured into the net to hug Fleury at the final horn. Vegas fans in the crowd chanted the goalie’s name in celebration.

The Knights became the second team to win their first four playoff games, joining the 1970 Pittsburgh Penguins.

Jonathan Quick made 20 saves for the Kings. who managed just three goals in this series and lacked offensive punch from center Anze Kopitar (one goal) and wings Brown and Tyler Toffoli (no goals).

CAPITALS 3, BLUE JACKETS 2 P.J. Hall Jersey Raiders , 2OT

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) – Lars Eller scored 9 minutes into the second overtime and Washington beat Columbus to tighten up the first-round playoff series.

The Capitals won at Nationwide Arena after Columbus won the first two games – both in overtime – in Washington. It was the Capitals’ turn to prevail in OT, this time on the Blue Jackets‘ home ice, to pull to 2-1 in the best-of-seven series.

On the winner Cheap San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , Eller tapped a rebound past Sergei Bobrovsky for his first goal in the playoff series.

Tom Wilson and John Carlson also scored, and Braden Holtby stopped 33 shots for the Capitals.

Game 4 is Thursday night back here with Game 5 set for Washington on Saturday.

Pierre-Luc Dubois and Artemi Panarin scored for Columbus, and Bobrovsky finished with 42 saves after getting 54 in the Game 2 on Sunday.

JETS 2, WILD 0

ST. PAUL Youth Cleveland Browns Jerseys , Minn. (AP) – Mark Scheifele scored both goals for Winnipeg and Connor Hellebuyck made 30 saves for his seventh shutout this season, as the Jets took a 3-1 lead in the first-round playoff series.

Scheifele scored with 28 seconds left in the first period and tacked on an empty-netter with 11 seconds remaining, pushing the Wild to the brink of elimination.

Devan Dubnyk stopped 26 shots for the Wild, who played without star left wing Zach Parise because of a broken sternum suffered in Game 3. After a six-goal outburst in their last appearance Youth Jason Sanders Jersey , the Wild had trouble generating the same kind of relentless attack and simply couldn’t slide any pucks past Hellebuyck.
Изображение
Now the series shifts back to Winnipeg, with Game 5 on Friday night.

. San Francisco 49ers Elite Jerseys , Cheap Kyrie Irving Jersey , Authentic Womens Cassius Marsh Jersey , Authentic Womens Korey Toomer Jersey ,

Вт июл 17, 2018 7:54
Участник

Сообщение the media
While Kirk Cousins was on his way to visit Youth Jonathan Allen Jersey , the Minnesota Vikings were moving swiftly toward securing a potential backup.

According to a person with knowledge of the negotiations, the Vikings were working on a trade Wednesday with the Denver Broncos to acquire quarterback Trevor Siemian. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the deal, first reported by NFL Media, was not final.

Cousins, meanwhile, arrived on a private plane with his wife and infant son before heading downtown for dinner with team officials with all signs pointing to a deal as the new league year began.

Siemian would give the Vikings a capable backup who started 24 games for the Broncos over the last two seasons Antonio Callaway Jersey Browns , with the free agent Cousins the team’s primary target. As the Vikings watched quarterbacks Case Keenum (Denver), Sam Bradford (Arizona) and Teddy Bridgewater (New York) all join other teams as the new league year began, they were running out of options on a market that began with an unusually high amount of accomplished quarterbacks but quickly dried up amid the opening flurry. The Jets not only brought in Bridgewater, they re-signed veteran Josh McCown, too.

The Broncos juggled between Siemian, Brock Osweiler and Paxton Lynch last season and split the position in 2016 between Siemian and Lynch. Siemian Youth Daniel Kilgore Jersey , who was drafted by Denver in 2015 in the seventh round out of Northwestern, has a 79.9 career passer rating with 30 touchdowns and 24 interceptions over the last two years. He was never the favored candidate, but he climbed his way to the top of the depth chart after Peyton Manning’s retirement and gave the rebuilding club some decent performances despite some struggles.

The Vikings also still have Kyle Sloter, a prospect they signed last September after he was cut in training camp by the Broncos. They even elevated him to the active roster last season to make sure they could keep him, while Bradford was sidelined with a knee injury and Keenum was thriving as the unexpected starter.

Twin Cities television stations staked out the small airport where the Cousins family landed with Vikings general manager Rick Spielman and the restaurant for footage of Cousins, the 29-year-old who also pushed himself up the pecking order with Washington after being drafted in the fourth round in 2012 behind second overall pick Robert Griffin III. Cousins has topped 4 Youth Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys ,000 passing yards in each of the last three seasons and, despite not owning a single victory in the playoffs, became the most valuable player on this year’s free agent market given his age, durability and accomplishments. ESPN reported Tuesday that Cousins will sign a fully guaranteed $84 million contract that spans three years, but his agent said no decision had been made yet.

If the deal gets done as expected and Cousins stays healthy through the preseason, he’ll represent the sixth different quarterback start Minnesota’s season opener in six years.

The Vikings also let versatile running back Jerick McKinnon leave Wednesday for San Francisco and backup cornerback Tramaine Brock sign with Denver. Nine more of their players became unrestricted free agents Customized Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , with kicker Kai Forbath, cornerback Terence Newman and punt returner Marcus Sherels atop the list of players likely to return. Guard Joe Berger has not yet decided whether to continue his career for a 14th season or retire.

Изображение

. Sam Bradford Jersey , Authentic Womens Vita Vea Jersey , Womens Calvin Ridley Jersey , Cheap Michael Jordan Jersey ,

Вт июл 17, 2018 8:00
Участник

Сообщение the roster
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Jerome Robinson were introduced in Los Angeles on Monday as the newest Clippers guards. The duo Cordy Glenn Jersey Elite , selected in the NBA draft last week, won’t be under the bright spotlight just yet.

That’s reserved for center DeAndre Jordan.

This is the final week before the NBA’s free agency period begins Sunday, and the biggest question mark for the Clippers is whether center Jordan will opt in or out of his contract.

”I talk to him,” coach Doc Rivers said. ”We pretty much stay away from the subject for the most part. But I talk to him. We stay in touch.”

Lawrence Frank, executive vice president of basketball operations, wasn’t sure what Jordan would decide about his $24.1 million player option.

”No new updates. We continue to have dialogue with his agent, Jeff Schwartz Kalen Ballage Jersey Dolphins ,” Frank said. ”We’ll see how everything plays out.”

Guard Milos Teodosic has exercised his $6.3 million option with the Clippers. Frank visited him in Belgrade, Serbia, last month.

”We’ll see how everything plays out, but he’s in a really good space,” Frank said.

Last week, guard Austin Rivers exercised his $12.6 million option.

The Clippers have an abundance of guards, but it’s not expected that all will be with the team when the season starts.

Observers may have viewed the Clippers’ use of both first-round picks on guards as confirmation that Jordan will opt in Isaac Yiadom Jersey Broncos , but the team did not see it that way.

”That’s a lot of speculation,” Rivers said.

Nothing is official, and Jordan will need to decide by week’s end.

”The No. 1 thing is we draft the best available players,” Frank said. ”We don’t draft for need. That’s first. It’s important to start with that. Then, very early in the process, we identified Shai and Jerome as top targets. When you go through the entire process and get an opportunity to sit with them, have meals with them Browns Elite Jerseys , get them to work out, watch film and their games, it was clear we went into the draft week knowing these are our top two guys and how will we get them.”

If the Clippers don’t make any big moves in free agency, the question remains whether this can be a playoff team again. Last year, the injury-riddled Clippers missed the postseason. They finished with a winning record of 42-40, but their streak of consecutive postseason appearances ended at six.

”You’re constantly, always looking at ways to improve the roster Bills Game Jerseys ,” Frank said. ”I think we’re going to be very competitive. I think we’ll bring a very exciting brand of basketball. Obviously, this past year we had an unlucky hand with injuries. But every team has injuries, we just had probably a bigger share. Hopefully, guys like Pat (Beverley) and Galo (Danilo Gallinari) can play the amount of games they’re normally used to playing. We’ve improved ourselves not just with the acquisitions but also with the health.

”We’ll see with free agency, there will be different ways we can improve the roster.”

Изображение

. Womens Ryan Jensen Jersey , Authentic Womens Mike White Jersey , Buffalo Bills Elite Jerseys , Jose Ramirez Jersey Womens ,

Вт июл 17, 2018 8:16
Участник

Сообщение power plays
Editors:

To help you with planning for the NBA Draft in Dallas on June 21 in New York Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodie , here are some of our coverage plans. Please direct questions to Oscar Dixon (odixon(at)ap.org). Plans subject to change. This digest will be updated. All times Eastern.

THURSDAY, JUNE 21

BKN–NBA DRAFT

NEW YORK – The Phoenix Suns have the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft, with big men Deandre Ayton, Marvin Bagley III and Michael Porter Jr. among the top prospects along with Luka Doncic, Jaren Jackson Jr. and Trae Young. By Basketball Writer Brian Mahoney. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos. Developing from 7 p.m. draft.

With:

– BKN–NBA DRAFT-THINGS TO KNOW. By Brian Mahoney. UPCOMING: 650 words, photos by 5 a.m.

– BKN–NBA DRAFT-THE LATEST, real-time updates on the NBA draft

– Individual stories from each NBA team.

FRIDAY, JUNE 22

BKN–NBA DRAFT-HUERTER’S NIGHT

CLIFTON PARK Da'Ron Payne Jersey Redskins , N.Y. – The Associated Press spends the NBA draft with early entrant Kevin Huerter, as he waits for the phone to ring and the next step in his basketball life to be decided. By Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds. UPCOMING: 750 words, photos, video planned by 4 a.m.

SENT PREVIOUSLY:

Features:

BKN–NBA DRAFT-BEST EVER PICKS

Ever wondered who the best picks of the NBA draft were at every draft slot? Wonder no more. From No. 1 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to No. 30 Spencer Haywood, a look at the players whose footsteps will be followed by the new NBA players selected on Thursday night. By Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds. SENT: 1,000 words, photos on June 20

BKN–NBA DRAFT

NEW YORK – Luka Doncic is already a pro, and he has already won championships. A day after capping his brilliant stay in Spain with another title, the Slovenian guard heads the list of international players expected to be selected in the NBA draft and remains perhaps the most accomplished and intriguing player in Thursday’s festivities. By Basketball Writer Brian Mahoney. SENT: 700 words Packers Game Jerseys , photos on June 20

BKN–NBA DRAFT-LEBRON FACTOR

CLEVELAND – LeBron James won’t be picking any players in this year’s NBA draft. Not directly anyway. With the three-time champion’s future still uncertain, the Cleveland Cavaliers, who have the No. 8 overall pick, enter this year’s draft not certain if they’re taking a player as a complementary piece to James, to develop without him or perhaps trade to land another All-Star player. At this point, everything seems in play. By Tom Withers. SENT: 600 words, photos on June 19

BKN–NBA DRAFT-HAWKS-TRADE TALKS

ATLANTA – With four picks in the top 34, including No. 3 overall, the Atlanta Hawks are in position to move up or down in Thursday’s NBA draft. GM Travis Schlenk says he’s getting a lot of calls but says there is space on the rebuilding Hawks roster to carry four rookies next season. By Charles Odum. SENT: 550 words Chiefs Game Jerseys , file photos on June 19

BKN–NBA DRAFT-THE INTERVIEW

CHICAGO – When teams are deciding who to take in the NBA draft, the off-court interview still carries enormous weight. What happens on the floor obviously is of great importance as well, but the half-hour chats at the draft combine might be just as critical to teams that need to choose which players merit multi-million-dollar investments. By Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds. SENT: 800 words, photos on June 18.

BKN–NBA DRAFT-UNDRAFTED LIFE

There’s going to be dozens of players left out in the cold at next week’s NBA draft, players who will not hear their names called by the time the night is over. Udonis Haslem knows how they’ll feel. Undrafted in 2002, Haslem – a Miami native who has spent his entire NBA career with his hometown Miami Heat – has been in the league longer than just about any other active player. Next season will be his 16th in the NBA. By Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds. SENT: 850 words, photos on June 14.

BKN–THE OFFSEASON

There are a slew of questions that need to be answered in the NBA this offseason. There’s the obvious one: What will LeBron James do? But there are plenty of others, including the future for Kawhi Leonard, the next moves for Chris Paul and Paul George Tracy Walker Jersey Lions , and whether the league has seen the last of Dwyane Wade. By Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds. SENT: 950 words, photos on June 9.

Profiles:

BKN–NBA DRAFT-SEXTON

NEW YORK – A year ago Collin Sexton had just graduated from high school and was about to embark on his college career at Alabama. The talented point guard chose an unusual route to start his journey to the NBA but after only one year in the shadows of the pre-eminent college football program in the nation Sexton is only the second Crimson Tide freshman to declare for the NBA draft – and the first under the one-one-done rule. By Terrin Waack. SENT: 650 words, photos on June 20

BKN–NBA DRAFT-YOUNG
Изображение
Trae Young’s numbers in his lone season of college were ridiculous. He led the nation in scoring and assists. He had NBA stars tweeting about his every move. But where he’s going to end up in the draft on Thursday night remains a bit of a mystery, for reasons that Young doesn’t fully understand. By Basketball Writer Tim Reynolds. SENT: 700 words, photos on June 19

BKN–NBA DRAFT-PORTER

Someone is going to gamble on Michael Porter Jr., and he insists it’ll pay off. There is an element of danger involved with every NBA draft pick, in that nothing is guaranteed. There isn’t a player that epitomizes the risk versus reward thinking in this draft more than Porter Jr., who some think. Authentic Womens Nate Solder Jersey , Erick Aybar Jersey Womens , Authentic Womens Anthony Averett Jersey , Cheap Zach Randolph Jersey ,

Вт июл 17, 2018 10:40
Участник

Сообщение play Thursday
Joel Embiid is done with Philadelphia’s latest process.

Listed as doubtful in the morning Jordan Whitehead Jersey Buccaneers , Embiid was upgraded to probable and eventually put in the starting lineup by the 76ers for Game 3 of their Eastern Conference first-round series against the Miami Heat on Thursday night.

Embiid participated in the team’s morning shootaround, and apparently coach Brett Brown saw enough from his All-Star center to approve his return.

”We like what we have seen over the past few days,” Brown said.

Embiid has missed Philadelphia’s last 10 games while recovering from a concussion and surgery to repair a fractured orbital bone around his left eye. He’s no longer in the NBA’s concussion protocol Youth Los Angeles Rams Hats , and took to social media after Philadelphia’s Game 2 loss to Miami to announce that he is ”sick and tired of being babied.”

Translated: Embiid was declaring himself ready to play, and now the 76ers agree. So does the NBA, in the sense that the league needed to approve the style of mask that Embiid will wear to protect his face. It’s composed of both polycarbonate and carbon-fiber material and is shaded dark but still is translucent enough to meet league guidelines.

The 76ers’ medical staff collaborated with the league’s independent medical experts on the makeup and design of the mask Youth Oakland Raiders Hats , all that work done with the hope that Embiid won’t be re-injured if struck in the face.

”We’re just trying to move forward in a positive way,” Brown said.

Embiid wore the mask and went through practice Wednesday, getting used to contact again. His initial playoff appearance this year will be the first postseason game of his career.

”I want Joel Embiid in this mix Youth Detroit Lions Hats ,” Brown said. ”He has a chance to make us different. … He is as driven and as competitive as any player that I’ve been around.”

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said Miami was prepared for the possibility that Embiid would play Thursday.

”You can’t spend too much time on an uncertainty,” Spoelstra said. ”But you have to spend a little bit of time.”

Embiid averaged 22.9 points and 11 rebounds in 63 games this season.

Изображение

More NBA basketball: . Authentic Womens Rasheem Green Jersey , Philadelphia Eagles Customized Jerseys , Authentic Womens Jeremiah Attaochu Jersey , Womens Michael Dickson Jersey ,

Вт июл 17, 2018 10:47
Участник

Сообщение LHP Brian Yarbroug
Signs posted around the Olympic venues urge extreme caution. Nine hundred troops stream into the area to help. Worried organizers sequester 1 Seahawks Game Jerseys ,200 people in their rooms.

Officials are scrambling on the eve of the biggest planned event in South Korea in years – not because of anything related to North Korea and national security, but in an attempt to arrest the spread of norovirus at the Pyeongchang Games.

Local media are fretting over a ”virus panic.” South Koreans, always quick to air their views online, have poured scorn on the government’s response and preparations. Are the games hygienic? What will people think about South Korea? Could this spread to the athletes?

Norovirus fears may turn out to be much ado about nothing. But with a national reputation on the line, officials are scrambling to contain its spread. No one here wants these games associated more with disease than athletics in the manner that Zika, a mosquito-borne disease linked to a rare birth defect Giants Authentic Jerseys , loomed over the Rio Olympics in 2016.

According to Olympics organizers, the norovirus spread began Sunday when private security workers staying in the Jinbu area of Pyeongchang started complaining of headaches, stomach pain and diarrhea.

NFL

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) – Josh McDaniels has backed out of a deal to become the Indianapolis’ Colts new coach, a decision that shocked the franchise hours after it announced his hiring.

The Colts confirmed McDaniels’ decision in a statement Tuesday night after reports emerged that the Patriots’ offensive coordinator had opted to stay in New England with coach Bill Belichick.

McDaniels had agreed to contract terms with the Colts to replace the fired Chuck Pagano. A news conference had been scheduled for Wednesday at Lucas Oil Stadium.

The Colts said McDaniels informed them Tuesday evening that he would not sign the deal.

”Although we are surprised and disappointed, we will resume our head coaching search immediately and find the right fit to lead our team and organization on and off the field,” the Colts said in the statement.

The Patriots and McDaniels’ agent Redskins Authentic Jerseys , Bob LaMont, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

By spurning the Colts after they waited 22 days to hire him, McDaniels leaves the reeling franchise as the only one without a coach. New England defensive coordinator Matt Patricia left Belichick’s staff a day after the Patriots’ Super Bowl loss to become coach of the Detroit Lions.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) – New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski can be heard on a 911 call calmly telling a dispatcher that his home was burglarized while he was at the Super Bowl.

Police in Foxborough, Massachusetts, released a portion of the call on Tuesday.

He can be heard telling the dispatcher on Monday: ”This is Rob Gronkowski calling John Kelly Jersey Rams , and while I was gone my whole house got robbed, while on the Super Bowl trip. And I just got back.”

A police report says someone broke a window to get in. In a Broadcastify.com recording of a call between responding officers and dispatch, a dispatcher says ”multiple safes and possible guns” were taken.

The police report redacted all details of what was taken.

The report says Gronkowski lives with two roommates, both of whom reported items stolen.

BASKETBALL

NEW YORK (AP) – Knicks All-Star Kristaps Porzingis has torn the ACL in his left knee.

Porzingis was hurt in the second quarter of New York’s loss to Milwaukee on Tuesday night. He dunked with 8:46 left in the half and landed awkwardly, crashing to the court and holding his left knee. He was eventually helped up and taken to the locker room.

He left the arena for an MRI exam that revealed the injury. Porzingis had scored 10 points before he was hurt. He was selected last month for his first All-Star appearance.

NEW YORK (AP) – The Los Angeles Lakers have been fined $50,000 for violating the NBA’s tampering rule again.

League officials made the announcement Tuesday in response to an interview team president Earvin ”Magic” Johnson did with ESPN.

Johnson was discussing the skills of Milwaukee star Giannis Antetokounmpo and said the Greek native would put the Bucks ”on the map” and bring them an NBA title.

It’s the third time in less than 12 months the Lakers have been disciplined for tampering.

The team was fined $500 Youth New York Giants Jerseys ,000 last summer after the league found general manager Rob Pelinka had been communicating with Paul George’s agent while George was with the Indiana Pacers. Previously, the NBA issued a warning to the team after Johnson winked at George during a television interview.

WNBA

NEW YORK (AP) – The New York Liberty are remaining under the control of New York Knicks owner James Dolan and Madison Square Garden for now.

The WNBA team was put up for sale in November. An MSG executive confirmed to The Associated Press on Tuesday that Dolan’s group has decided to keep the Liberty at this time.

New York will move most of its games out of the Garden this season and into an arena in suburban Westchester County, two people familiar with the situation told the AP. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because no official announcement has been made.

The Liberty were one of the WNBA’s original franchises and have been owned by Dolan and Madison Square Garden since the league was founded in 1996.
Изображение
. Authentic Womens Kalen Ballage Jersey , Authentic Womens Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , Authentic Womens Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , Los Angeles Chargers Elite Jerseys ,

Вт июл 17, 2018 10:55
Участник

Сообщение the second consecutive game
Desperate to win after an emotional day at Citi Field Authentic Kevin Hogan Jersey , the New York Mets sent just the right man to the plate in the 10th inning.

Wilmer Flores singled home the decisive run and the Mets stopped their seven-game losing streak Tuesday night, beating the Pittsburgh Pirates 4-3 hours after general manager Sandy Alderson stepped down because his cancer has returned.

”We really wanted to focus in and just make sure that we bounce back today, of all days, and play a little bit better,” outfielder Michael Conforto said. ”I think we showed a little fight there.”

In a game that briefly got testy following a hard slide at second base, Conforto hit a tying homer and Flores had three RBIs for the Mets (32-45), who won for only the second time in 16 home games. They had dropped 24 of 30 overall during a maddening skid that’s wiped out an 11-1 start to the season.

New York has three walk-off wins this year and Flores provided the final swing on all of them. He leads the majors with nine walk-off RBIs since 2014, matching David Wright for the most in Mets history.

”It was tough being out there playing, but you’ve got to concentrate Eagles Cheap Jerseys ,” Flores said. ”Sandy is one of us and we support him 100 percent and hopefully he’ll get better.”

Before the game, players said the 70-year-old Alderson broke down a bit as he addressed the team in the clubhouse. During the surprise news conference that followed, his voice quavered when he spoke about his illness .

He and chief operating officer Jeff Wilpon announced that Alderson is taking a leave of absence. Alderson said his prognosis is good but he doesn’t expect to return to the job, partly because he’s ”not sure coming back is warranted.”

Assistant general manager John Ricco and special assistants J.P. Ricciardi and Omar Minaya will run the club’s baseball operations in the absence of Alderson, diagnosed with cancer at the end of the 2015 season – when the Mets reached the World Series. Back then, he had surgery and underwent chemotherapy but kept working full-time.

”Honestly, I’m here – we’re all here – because he believed in us,” Mets pitcher Steven Matz said. ”And I think for me personally, especially now under these circumstances James Paxton Jersey , I want to prove that he was right. So yeah, there was definitely I would say extra emotion out there hearing that news.”

Both dugouts and bullpens emptied in the eighth when tempers flared after a clean slide by Josh Harrison prevented the Mets from turning an inning-ending double play.

Harrison went straight into the bag, forcing second baseman Asdrubal Cabrera to jump over him as he made a weak, one-hop relay to first base that was too late.

”I don’t think I even touched him,” Harrison said. ”Broke up a double play without touching the guy or hurting the guy. At the end of the day, I think that’s playing the game the right way.”

Mets reliever Jeurys Familia said something to Harrison, though, and the two began jawing back and forth. As players rushed onto the field, Familia and Harrison – a second baseman himself – were kept apart. Cabrera sought out Harrison and gave him a big hug during the brief skirmish Clay Buchholz Jersey , an obvious acknowledgment he had no problem with the slide.

”It’s over and done with,” Harrison said. ”I think what (Familia) saw was just the latter part. He might have turned around and saw Cabrera hobbling. It wasn’t anything due to me contacting him.”

No punches were thrown, and Familia was pumped when he pitched out of a bases-loaded threat .

”Maybe it was a good thing we cleared the benches. Showed a little fight and fire,” Mets manager Mickey Callaway said.

Conforto drew a leadoff walk in the 10th from Steven Brault (5-2) and went to second when Todd Frazier singled. Cabrera popped up a bunt for the first out, but Flores hit a shot just inside third base to knock in Conforto.

Tim Peterson (1-0) got three outs on five pitches for his first major league win.

Gregory Polanco homered for the second consecutive game and had an RBI single for the Pirates, who have dropped six of seven.

Conforto went deep in the seventh, connecting off reliever Edgar Santana. New York also got seven effective innings from Matz and some fine defense from 37-year-old right fielder Jose Bautista .

Flores grounded a two-run single with two outs in the first to put the Mets ahead. They capitalized on a pair of wild pitches by Chad Kuhl that got past catcher Elias Diaz, who also committed two errors in the inning.

Pittsburgh threw four wild pitches, all in the first six innings.

ROSTER MOVE

New York recalled RHP Gerson Bautista from Triple-A Las Vegas and optioned INF Luis Guillorme to its top farm team. Guillorme made two costly errors at third base Monday.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Pirates: Kuhl was removed after four innings with right forearm discomfort. … Rookie OF Austin Meadows was hit in the helmet by an 84 mph changeup from Matz in the first inning. Meadows was checked by manager Clint Hurdle and a trainer Ketel Marte Jersey , but stayed in the game.

Mets: OF Brandon Nimmo, hit by a pitch on the right hand Sunday, came off the bench for the second consecutive game. This time he got a chance to swing, but fouled out as a pinch-hitter.

UP NEXTИзображение

Pirates RHP Ivan Nova (4-5, 3.98 ERA) starts the series finale Wednesday night against RHP Zack Wheeler (2-6, 4.85).

. Womens Chase Edmonds Jersey , Cheap Rudy Gay Jersey , Womens Jessie Bates III Jersey , Womens Kareem Martin Jersey ,

Пн июл 23, 2018 7:26
Участник

Сообщение During an appearance at the University
Bob Costas won’t be working the Super Bowl for NBC next month.

The longtime broadcaster was not included in the network’s lineup for the NFL title game telecast from Minneapolis on Feb. 4 Cheap Josh Rosen Jersey , leading to speculation that Costas’ comments about head injuries in football might have affected the decision.

Dan Patrick and Liam McHugh will host the broadcast.

An NBC Sports spokesperson said: ”Dan and Liam have served as hosts for our NFL pregame/studio shows on Sunday nights and Thursday nights, respectively, throughout the season and will continue on Super Bowl Sunday.”

Costas said: ”Dan and Liam have done the job hosting NBC’s NFL coverage all season. It wouldn’t be right for me to parachute in and do the Super Bowl.”

When he stepped down as host of the Olympics last February Shane Greene Jersey , Costas was expected to keep his Super Bowl duties because Mike Tirico, his Olympic replacement, would be in South Korea.

Costas hosted NBC’s Super Bowl pregame coverage in 1986 Justin Bour Jersey , 1989, 1993, 2009 Hernan Perez Jersey , 2012 and 2015.

During an appearance at the University of Maryland in November, he said of football: ”the reality is that this game destroys people’s brains.”

Изображение

. Cheap Kyrie Irving Jersey , Indianapolis Colts Customized Jerseys , Womens Anthony Averett Jersey , Womens Sebastian Janikowski Jersey ,

Пн июл 23, 2018 7:35
Участник

Сообщение Game 3 is Saturday in Cleveland
The Celtics punched the Cavaliers first and never looked back in rolling to a Game 1 rout.

LeBron James took a literal shot to the jaw in Game 2 but kept right on scoring.

So did the Celtics.

Jaylen Brown scored 23 points and Boston withstood a 42-point night by James to beat Cleveland 107-94 on Tuesday and take a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference finals.

Terry Rozier added 18 points Jake Smolinski Jersey , while Al Horford finished with 15 points and 10 rebounds.

Boston improved to 9-0 this postseason at TD Garden. The Celtics have never blown a 2-0 series lead in the playoffs.

”We’re going to fight,” Rozier said. ”At this point we don’t care if we win by half a point. If we win, that’s all that matters.”

James added 12 assists and 10 rebounds. He scored 21 of Cleveland’s 27 points in the first quarter , tying his playoff career high for points in a period. His 42 points marked his fifth 40-point game of this postseason. James had just 15 points and missed all five of his 3-point attempts in the Cavs’ Game 1 loss.

But he didn’t seem to play with the same force after straining his neck in a first-half collision and the Cavaliers wilted in the second half, with the Celtics outscoring them 59-39.

”I think I’ll be fine. I’m not going to lose sleep over it. You go out and when you lay everything on the line, at the end of the day Odubel Herrera Jersey , you can live with that,” he said. ”They did what they had to do, and that was protect home, and now it’s our time to try to do that, as well.”

Kevin Love finished with 22 points and 15 rebounds for Cleveland.

As expected, Tristan Thompson started in place of Kyle Korver in the hopes his presence could energize what was a sluggish Cavs offense in Game 1. Thompson got Cleveland’s first basket of the night and helped to limit Horford’s effectiveness on the inside early on.

Korver added 11 points off the bench for Cleveland. But starters Thompson Cheap Hayden Hurst Jersey , JR Smith and George Hill combined for just 11 points on 5-of-17 shooting.

Tempers flared with 3:49 to play with Boston leading 97-89. Marcus Smart got in Smith’s face after Smith pushed Horford in the back to prevent a layup. Smith shoved Smart and the pair had to be separated.

Smith was assessed a flagrant foul and both received technical fouls.

”I felt like it was uncalled for that type of play there,” Horford said. ”We have each other’s backs. … We moved on to the next play way and we locked in after that.”

Smith said there was no malicious intent on the play.

”I blatantly pushed him. It wasn’t like I was trying to low bridge him or something. Just make sure he didn’t get it,” Smith said. ”It was a good, hard foul.”

Boston’s balanced attack was effective again, with six players reaching double figures. Cleveland had 15 turnovers leading to 13 Boston points. The Celtics turned it over just six times.

Boston led 84-77 after three quarters and took command late in the fourth with the Cavs getting little offense other than from James. Cleveland’s starters were pulled with 1:48 left and the Cavs down 14.

James was on the attack from the opening tip. He turned the ball over the Cavs’ first possession. But it was one of his only miscues in the first quarter.

James was also astoundingly efficient, using his dribble to create space Cheap Rashaad Penny Jersey , while he knocked down an assortment of jump shots.

He finished the opening quarter 8 of 13 from the field and 4 of 7 from the 3-point line.

His momentum was stunted briefly at the 3:50 mark of the second quarter, when Jayson Tatum was whistled for a foul after catching James jaw with his shoulder as he attempted a steal. James stayed in the game and connected on one of his ensuing free throws, but then exited to the locker room with Cleveland leading 47-36.

The Cavaliers said James had a neck sprain. He returned after missing less than two minutes of game time.

Boston flurried just before the half, getting six points from Morris in the final minute to trim Cleveland’s lead to 55-48 at the break.

”I think we just have a group of guys that really believe in each other,” Horford said. ”Our group in tough times, we’ve always found a way.”

TIP-INS

Cavaliers: Were outscored 50-42 in the paint after being outscored 60-38 in Game 1.

Celtics: Went 10 of 31 from the 3-point line.

QUOTABLE

”We’ve got to be tougher. I think they’re playing tougher than we are. We see that. They’re being physical. They’re gooning the game up and we’ve got to do the same thing.” – Cavaliers coach Ty Lue

40-POINT MAN

According to Elias Sports Bureau Authentic Mason Rudolph Jersey , James now has three career playoff 40-point triple-doubles. That is the most in NBA postseason history.

DEFENDING A TEAMMATE

Smart said Smith’s play was a ”dirty shot.”

”That’s not the first time JR has done some dirty stuff, especially playing against us,” he said. ”It’s like a bully, you keep letting a bully keep picking on you, he’s going to pick on you until you finally stand up. And that’s what I tried to do.”

UP NEXT

Game 3 is Saturday in Cleveland.

Изображение

. Womens Jaleel Scott Jersey , Derek Carr Jersey , Cheap James Harden Jersey , Womens Kyle Lauletta Jersey ,

Пн июл 23, 2018 7:45
Участник

Сообщение Drew Robinson Jersey
LOS ANGELES — The Los Angeles Dodgers are hoping that a well-rested and inspired rookie pitcher will lead them to success in Sunday’s series finale against the San Francisco Giants.

Left-hander Caleb Ferguson will make his third career start Cheap Kyzir White Jersey , pitching opposite Giants right-hander Chris Stratton, but it will be his first outing where he will get a minute to catch his breath and ease into his surroundings.

Before his major league debut on June 6, and his follow-up effort Tuesday, Ferguson had to scramble to catch a flight and then take the mound for the Dodgers. This time around, Ferguson has done all of his between-start routine with the major league club Cheap Tre'Quan Smith Jersey , and even got a bonus assignment this week.

Ferguson was able to get an up-close-and-personal look at Clayton Kershaw’s most recent rehab bullpen session. It was a multi-pronged effort to not only let Ferguson watch a pitcher he looks up to, but to get an in-depth view at one of the hardest workers in the game.

“Even for Caleb to sit in on Clayton’s pen (Friday) and to sit in on Rich (Hill’s on Saturday) and not have to fly in make a start then fly out and come back in, he will get to assimilate with our guys,” Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said. “I think there is a benefit to that.”

Ferguson (0-0, 9.53) lasted just 1 2/3 innings of his debut at Pittsburgh and then went four innings Tuesday against the Rangers. He has given up a combined six runs Authentic Ronald Jones II Jersey , but the Dodgers offense has scored a combined 21 runs in his two outings so at least he is getting elite run support.

Stratton (7-4, 4.56) has allowed three runs or fewer in each of his last four starts, but he is facing a Dodgers lineup that has hit 34 home runs in June alone. The right-hander will have to face a trio of left-handed hitters in Max Muncy, Cody Bellinger and Joc Pederson who have been productive of late.

He figures to be up for the challenge after guiding the Giants to a 10-4 record in his starts this season. In his outing Tuesday at Miami, Stratton was just the second Giants pitcher since May 6 to last at least seven innings Cheap DJ Chark Jersey , but he still took the loss in a 3-1 defeat. It was his sixth quality start of the season.

The Giants are currently 3-6 on a three-city road trip that ends Sunday. And while a return home is ahead, better health could be coming soon, although third baseman Evan Longoria figures to be out at least a month with a fractured left hand.

First baseman Brandon Belt was activated Saturday, while pitchers Johnny Cueto and Jeff Samardzija could be back soon.

“Our biggest issue has been trying to stay healthy,” manager Bruce Bochy said Drew Robinson Jersey , according to mlb.com.
Изображение
Madison Bumgarner made his third start since coming off the disabled list Saturday and allowed three runs on five hits in six innings of a 3-1 loss. It marked the 11th straight time in Los Angeles the Giants scored two runs or less, according to STATS Inc.

Matt Kemp and Enrique Hernandez homered for the Dodgers — who will go for the series sweep on Sunday — while Alex Wood allowed a run on four hits in 5 2/3 innings.

. Cheap Alonzo Mourning Jersey , Womens Kareem Martin Jersey , Cincinnati Bengals Elite Jerseys , Football Jerseys Wholesale From China ,

Пн июл 23, 2018 8:11
Участник

Сообщение a good run again
NEW YORK — The Los Angeles Dodgers aren’t currently occupying a playoff spot Cheap Geron Christian Jersey , but manager Dave Roberts spoke confidently Wednesday about playing in the postseason. New York Mets manager Mickey Callaway, on the other hand, is beginning to sound like a skipper who knows his team will be long forgotten by October.

Two teams headed in opposite directions will square off for the first time this season Friday night when the Mets host the Dodgers in the opener of a three-game series at Citi Field.

Right-hander Zack Wheeler (2-5, 4.82 ERA) is scheduled to take the mound for the Mets against Dodgers left-hander Alex Wood (2-5, 4.22).

Both teams are coming off series-deciding losses. The Mets suffered their third straight defeat Thursday when they fell to the host Colorado Rockies 6-4 in the finale of a four-game set. The visiting Dodgers were off Thursday after losing to the Chicago Cubs 4-0 in the last game of a three-game series Wednesday afternoon.

The series loss was the first in 10 series for the Dodgers (38-35) Justin Grimm Jersey , who are 21-9 since dropping two of three to the Miami Marlins from May 15 to May 17. The hot streak vaulted them from fourth place in the National League West to second place during the surge and gained 5 1/2 games on the first-place Arizona Diamondbacks, who hold a 2 1/2 game lead heading into Friday’s action.

In addition, Los Angeles has moved two games behind the Washington Nationals in the race for the second NL wild card.

The Dodgers did all this despite getting little to no contributions from stars such as Justin Turner, Clayton Kershaw and Rich Hill, all of whom have been on the disabled list for the last five weeks Cheap Isaiah Oliver Jersey , and Cody Bellinger, who has struggled most of the season. No wonder Roberts sounded so confident after Wednesday’s loss.

“We’re going to be somewhere in October,” Roberts told reporters. “I can’t speak to the opponent, but we’re going to be somewhere.”

It will take a miracle for the Mets (31-41) to be anywhere but a golf course when the playoffs begin. New York, which has lost 40 of 60 since an 11-1 start Cheap John Franklin-Myers Jersey , is 11 1/2 games out of first place in the NL East and 8 1/2 games back in the wild-card race.

The Mets’ slide has been marked by extreme highs and lows on both sides of the ball. They have scored 42 runs in the last six games, a span in which the pitching staff posted a 5.14 ERA.

New York scored just 42 runs in 17 games from May 28 through June 15, during which its pitchers posted a 4.13 ERA.

“There’s no magic pill or magic wand to make everything sync up at the same time,” Callaway told reporters Thursday afternoon. “I think that’s been the tale of our season so far. Even when we’re not winning games, we have a part of us that’s going good. We just have trouble getting (everything) to sync up at the same time so we can get on a good run again.”

Wheeler didn’t factor into the decision in his most recent start on Sunday Cheap Cody Latimer Jersey , when he gave up two runs in six innings as the Mets beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-3. Wood won the last time he took the mound last Saturday when he allowed one run in 5 1/3 innings in the Dodgers’ 3-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants.

Wheeler lost his lone career start against the Dodgers on June 19, 2017, when he surrendered seven runs in two innings as the Mets fell 10-6. Wood is 0-3 with a 3.94 ERA in eight career starts against the Mets.
Изображение
. Womens Bo Scarbrough Jersey , New York Jets Customized Jerseys , Adidas Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey , Authentic Womens Jaire Alexander Jersey ,

Пн июл 23, 2018 8:21
Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 56 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]